Traya's Isolate vs Hera's Backup Plan

Good morning guys.

I'd like your feedback on the usage of these 2 skills. Today in a GA match, I was facing Phoenix with my Traya (yes, I know, overkill, but that's what I had left), so to avoid unecessary complications I isolated Hera and focused on killing Ezra. And then Hera used Backup Plan on him.

Is this normal or did I not understand how Isolate works?

Replies

• Options
    Back Up Plan cannot be prevented, so yes, this is working as intended.
  • Options
    you should isolate ezra, because with isolate ezra cannot be revived, and the backup plan revive can be prevented
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    you should isolate ezra, because with isolate ezra cannot be revived, and the backup plan revive can be prevented

Only raid Traya's isolate prevents revives, not player Traya's.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

That's not true. Isolate prevents positive effects. Revivies count as positive effects. So they can't be revived if they die with isolate
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

That's not true. Isolate prevents positive effects. Revivies count as positive effects. So they can't be revived if they die with isolate

If you search you will find any number of threads asking why a character got revived despite being isolated.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Isolate prevents self revives and auto revives like Hera's Backup Plan, Sion's Held by Hatred, Boba's and Jango's Bounty Hunter's Resolve etc. It does not prevent regular revives from other characters like Old Daka, Jolee Bindo etc.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn