So if Anakin is as f2p as y'all claim, he shouldn't be as strong as Malak?

2Next

Replies

• CLS was completely free to play and came out as the strongest character in the game.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    JZ95 wrote: »
    Everyone missed the point lol. Nobody addressed the counterplay argument. So if Anakin turns out to be beaten by an older squad, like how Malak could lose to Palpatine and Jedi Revan with Anakin, will people start complaining about how their latest prized possesion should not lose, causing further buffs and nerfs that will put him in unbeatable status like how Malak was early on after the Anakin nerfs and the buff with TM gain against Palpatine?

Clearly you can't use the argument that you spent a fortune, like you did with Malak. It would be a contradiction to claim Anakin is totally super f2p friendly and in the next post to say he needs to be unbeatable because he's too expensive to get. That was the purpose of the post and nobody addressed it.

I'm preparing for the hotfix to GA kit adding nerfs to all characters that beat him... I expect 3.5 paragraphs of footnotes like this...

- Enemy nest can not gain protection
    - Also immune to damage when enemy sith empire have a negative status effect.
    ‐Also immune to damage by yoda when he has positive status effects.
    ‐ Enemy Droids can not gain turn meter when anakin is present.
    - Enemy nightsisters can not gain turn meter or life.
    - Enemy traya can not apply debuffs
    - team is immune to debuffs if ep is enemy leader
    - team is immune to expose when damaged by resistance faction
    - enemy chewbacca cant assist
    - enemy han solo cant stun and skips bonus turn
    - enemy bossk cant taunt
    - enemy galactic republic cant gain protection.
  • Malak was f2p accessible thou, so idk what are you talking about
  • It is possible to get him ftp. I have 21 more shak ti shards to go and I'm ready ftp. It's just a matter of waiting for them in shipments (I have the crystals).

But him being ftp accessible doesn't mean some won't spend hundreds of dollars to get him. Those will likely be the ones clamoring for a nerf if there's an early hard counter.
  • K331 wrote: »
    This whole game is F2P..if not tell me 1 character you got to pay for that ONLY people that spend money have?

K-2SO in the beginning when only Androids got
    the chance to get it.
  • Landry wrote: »
    K331 wrote: »
    This whole game is F2P..if not tell me 1 character you got to pay for that ONLY people that spend money have?

K-2SO in the beginning when only Androids got
    the chance to get it.

Back just when I started playing people we talking about a toon you had to pay to get when it was first introduced. I was clueless about what was going on so I don't recall who it was, but I'm sure one of the even-older-timers could tell you.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever