loss of buttons fix doesn't work

I know some mod is going to tell me the forums isn't the right place to talk about how CG didn't fix the loss of buttons during a battle, but how else are we going to bring attention to this being a complete failure. I've had 3 guild members now fail the Geo TB SM because of loss of buttons, far greater than previous TB's. All have taken screenshots and waited the correct amount of time. And all of them have downloaded the new client. One even recorded 5 minutes of trying different things to see if the buttons would come back. And I'm positive CG won't do anything to compensate the guild for this ridiculous bug.

Replies

• Options
    The update won’t go live til 10/10. The new client can be downloaded but they’ll force an update on us at some point tomorrow.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>