Anyone Else Having Malak Ignore Taunt?

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
First off, I've tried to submit a bug report to Answers HQ - I can't. I get stuck in the "preview" loop (I can't submit - only preview and cancel).

In a recent arena battle, my GK had taunt up (I run Padme lead GR) against a team a beat daily with no issues. At the start of Malak's turn he simply attacked someone other than GK. This has never happened before and happened repeatedly today. I realize he can dispel taunt - but that's not what happened. He simply ignored it. Multiple times. Anyone else seeing this?
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    So weird. Now it's fine and working normally. I wonder if it was a visual bug (i.e. it was displaying taunt for GK, but he had been shocked or something so it really wasn't active or something).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Maybe he attacked padme that had death mark? maybe the taunt had expired cause of fear consuming one turn of GK ? sometimes happened to me without notice (the last option i said) if not i will try avoide taunt with malak next battle tochek it out for myself
  • Deathmark hadn't been triggered?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    tonyelogro wrote: »
    Maybe he attacked padme that had death mark? maybe the taunt had expired cause of fear consuming one turn of GK ? sometimes happened to me without notice (the last option i said) if not i will try avoide taunt with malak next battle tochek it out for myself

He actually attacked Ahsoka, so it wasn't the Deathmark thing. Like I said, I wonder if it was a visual bug or something, because the last two battles have worked normally.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Deathmark hadn't been triggered?

If it was, he ignored DM too - he attacked Ahsoka.

• tonyelogro wrote: »
    Maybe he attacked padme that had death mark? maybe the taunt had expired cause of fear consuming one turn of GK ? sometimes happened to me without notice (the last option i said) if not i will try avoide taunt with malak next battle tochek it out for myself

Darth Revan applies Deathmark - it's buried in his kit somewhere. It surprised me too.

Second option is also a strong possibility.

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Deathmark hadn't been triggered?

If it was, he ignored DM too - he attacked Ahsoka.

didn't see the post prior to mine as it hadn't been born into existence, so I apologize for the repetitiveness.