General Anakin

Padmé_Sadmé
208 posts Member
edited October 2019
"You were the chosen one! It was said that you would [balance to] the [Meta], not join them, bring balance to the [game], not leave it in darkness."

CG really did add fallen Anakin. But with a LS tag.

This makes so much sense now.

Edit: For you select people out there, I dont hate GAS I just wanted to share what came to mind after reading his kit lol
Post edited by Padmé_Sadmé on

Replies

• Can the character at least exist before being the worst thing ever?
    Still not a he.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Can the character at least exist before being the worst thing ever?

Yeah that's how they get away with everything, "let's see first before we judge", and then it's too late. His unique turns Malak's health into B1 battle droid, just think about that alone
  • It does exist now and his kit is completely broken. He's designed like a raid boss except that you have a 5 minute timer on this raid. Good luck beating him with anything but a mirror match in squad, TW, or GA.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    JZ95 wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Yeah that's how they get away with everything, "let's see first before we judge", and then it's too late.

I have news for you. It's already too late.
  • JZ95 wrote: »
    Yeah that's how they get away with everything, "let's see first before we judge", and then it's too late. His unique turns Malak's health into B1 battle droid, just think about that alone
    Too late for what?

They've already made the character and they're going to add him to the game. Complaining about a character we haven't seen in action and that no one but the devs has actually fought is not sticking it to The Man. It's ignorance.

Will Skywalker be the next meta? Almost certainly. Will he be unbeatable? Almost certainly not. I look at that lead and I see something my Padme squad can very plausibly beat.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

;p
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

Can anyone post without your crying?

Aren't you crying?