General Skywalker

I'm really **** off by the ridiculous amount of money that is required to get some of the toons for this event. Shaak Ti at 7*
She's impossible to raise fast because she is Fleet battles.
Plus the Droids that just become farmable.
It's an endless money pit

Replies

• Options
    Only if you need him the first time around. It’s a lot of money, let the spenders have their toy for 4 months or so.
  • Options
    I went all out on JKR, and then they drop DR and Makek!!!!!! Unbelievable. I thought I was buying into a meta that would stand for awhile...I guess not. Guess I should've waited just a bit longer for that money drop....and DR/Malek events, release....man I feel like a sucker!!!!!
  • Options
    Nymphy_66 wrote: »
    I went all out on JKR, and then they drop DR and Makek!!!!!! Unbelievable. I thought I was buying into a meta that would stand for awhile...I guess not. Guess I should've waited just a bit longer for that money drop....and DR/Malek events, release....man I feel like a sucker!!!!!

I went all out on solo smugglers and they unlocks nothing.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Nymphy_66 wrote: »
    I'm really **** off by the ridiculous amount of money that is required to get some of the toons for this event. Shaak Ti at 7*
    She's impossible to raise fast because she is Fleet battles.
    Plus the Droids that just become farmable.
    It's an endless money pit

Fleet battles are the same thing as normal battles currently. The only difference is the extra 90 free energy.

The droids have been farmable for months.