What have they done to Anakin's face

Replies

• He has one ugly mug, I'll tell you that much
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Dont worry, he gets a mask later.
  • Hayden Christensen's mother would be very upset with this thread.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Dont worry, he gets a mask later.
    He'd better, or I'm not spending money to see his face in my roster every morning!
  • You ever put something down and come back to it thinking it's just you in that moment? This isn't one of those moments.
  • The old face was so much better. This was just not needed.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Geez, when i first read this thread I thought it was a pic of new GAS.. now I realize they ruined the one I already have... just... why??
  • Sarbitar wrote: »
    First I thought they changed JKA face so GS would have the old one...but no..they both have this.

Show me someone, who would look at that comparison and chose the right one!!!

q01byts04g4z.png

#notthechosenone
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I thought maybe they had to change it so it didnt resemble Hayden Christensen. Maybe had a copyright issue or something. No, since theyre using Hayden's face in the video.
  • I have absolutely no idea who did the art for this or decided it was a good idea, it's hard to look at.
  • Someone needs to start a rally “Make Anakin look like Anakin again” lol!
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator
    Or maybe a third option that actually looks like him.

In any case, the two Anakin's shouldn't look the same, if the logic for having two is that one is from the Clone Wars series and one is from the movie. One should be a cartoon, and one should look like Hayden.
  • Believe it or not these minor changes have totally messed up my gaming experience. I was pondering who to gear 13 next and of course anakin was high on that list but just due to the visual changes he dropped down some and for the moment I’m going another route. On top of that he looks just like General Anakin minus the shoulder pads which makes no sense. For the money I’m spending I (NO WE) expect better!
  • Well I hope the developers are listening to us, the players, and fix this. 🙂
  • Well I hope the developers are listening to us, the players, and fix this. 🙂

They did fix Bastila
  • Costino1 wrote: »
    I thought maybe they had to change it so it didnt resemble Hayden Christensen. Maybe had a copyright issue or something. No, since theyre using Hayden's face in the video.

I'm pretty sure SW actors have to sign away the right to their likeness for merchandise, toys and video games. That has always been a bigger source of income for Lucasfilm and nowadays Disney than the movies.