Where Are We Going?

Whitefly425
90 posts Member
edited October 2019
Congrats on the new GAS character. I’m excited, even though I won’t be getting him this time or probably the second time. His kit looks amazing.

But I have to ask, where are you going with GAS? As you said in Q&A you have plans one year in advance. Your model is to produce a new character that trumps the last character. At this rate it looks like Jedi Knight Luke will annihilate on his basic attack. This seems to be moving away from rebalancing the game...to what end? I’m interested to see where this goes, are all characters going to be rebalanced with multiple attacks etc.? What’re your plans with prolific characters like Darth Vader, Lando Calrissian, etc.? Are Episode IX Rey and Kylo going to be able to defeat GAS?

In the past players have been rewarded for sticking with you, even if we didn’t know what was coming next we believed there was some logic to what you were building. I can’t see where it goes from here. Why bother with new Disney+ marquees and Episode IX characters.

I love this game, but are you purposely running this game into the ground?

Replies

• Make rey even stronger:)

Honestly they had the perfect opportunity to balance the game by abusing debuffs & ferocity but that didnt pan out.

Add that + no revives + ignore defense /w no prot is good.
  • I’m just looking for CG to give us a little insight. Relics was the perfect opportunity to rebalance and make old forgotten characters relevant again. At this rate CG is boxing themselves in with overly complicated kits that will leave no alternative other than breaking the logic of the game. No one asked for that nor wants it.