- Relic Level 3
- Mods rarity Mk VI
- Zeta ability upgrades

So, now it's Kraken-speciffic event? :D

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Chewbacca’s event had a recommended difficulty of g12+

It’s been proven time and time again that events can be done with less than recommended suggestions but they tend to require a lot of retries, time and some RNG
  • Ultra wrote: »

It’s been proven time and time again that events can be done with less than recommended suggestions but they tend to require a lot of retries, time and some RNG

Yeah. If you have 10+ hours of time. You know some people actually have a life and can’t commit the entire weekend to this silly event.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Devian wrote: »
    MISSION CLASH ON KAMINO

Recommended:
    - 50,000+ Power
    - Crew Relic Level 3
    - Crew Mods rarity Mk VI

Recommended:
    - 22,000+ Power
    - Relic Level 3
    - Mods rarity Mk VI
    - Zeta ability upgrades

So, now it's Kraken-speciffic event? :D

Where is this from?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Where is this from?
    Datamined

• Devian
    669 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ultra wrote: »

It's epic, not Legendary. Remember Malak
  • Devian wrote: »

Yeah but someone did the first malak without bastilla. That tells enough.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »

Yeah, a single person in whole game. Devs specifically made title for him/her))
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    HansSnah wrote: »

Yeah. If you have 10+ hours of time. You know some people actually have a life and can’t commit the entire weekend to this silly event.

Don't get GAS then, life is more important. Or pay up. Or put in the time. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »

That sounds like CG justifying their actions
  • vinitwins
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Even 2-3 relic powered toons per tier should suffice with good RNG

T1 - Asoka, JKA, Fives

T2 - Asoka, GK, Padme/Shaakti

T4 - This is where I feel we'll need almost every toon to be relic powered. B1 & AV are obvious choices, but considering you're battling a future meta in the game, you'll need relic power on almost everyone.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    vinitwins wrote: »

T1 - Asoka, JKA, Fives

T4 - This is where I feel we'll need almost every toon to be relic powered. B1 & AV are obvious choices, but considering you're battling a future meta in the game, you'll need relic power on almost everyone.

Jedi consular r7 is the most important one to get this thing done.
  • No_Try wrote: »

T1 - Asoka, JKA, Fives

We all know it's Mace.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

T1 - Asoka, JKA, Fives

We all know it's Mace.

Cool, 177 people are guaranteed to get it then.
    vgxxdjzxkgv9.png
  • Relic 7 toons would have been a better idea can’t understand why they stopped at r3
  • 50k ship power is G12+3 or G12+4, with few or no 6E mods.
  • Ally
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I thought it was too good to be true with the 17,700 requirements, that CG were going to do a reasonable attainable event in a few months ...but now CG reveal themselves as to what we know they are, this is disgraceful bait and switch. They KNEW the requirements would make people mad which is why they didnt put them in the announce post.

Whats the point in new "content" like this where by 95% of people wont beable to get to it.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Ally wrote: »
    I thought it was too good to be true with the 17,700 requirements, that CG were going to do a reasonable attainable event in a few months ...but now CG reveal themselves as to what we know they are, this is disgraceful bait and switch. They KNEW the requirements would make people mad which is why they didnt put them in the announce post.

Whats the point in new "content" like this where by 95% of people wont beable to get to it.

Cause no event had required minimums and reccomended specs (that are higher than doable level) before.
  • Geez, I was hoping it'd be r7
  • Ally
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2019

Cause no event had required minimums and reccomended specs (that are higher than doable level) before.

yeah but no others have had requirements where by you need to upgrade 15 characters (thats IF you had them all at G13 when relic released) from a new system only a month old.

I understand they have to make money, but gouging your customers like this isnt the way to do it.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

yeah but no others have had requirements where by you need to upgrade 15 characters (thats IF you had them all at G13 when relic released) from a new system only a month old.

I understand they have to make money, but gouging your customers like this isnt the way to do it.

You claimed there's a bait and switch though, where exactly is that happening since you also admit this is the form of the events? And since you understand how events work you should also understand the reality of the event won't be 22k r3 toons across the board, right?

If it really ends up needing such levels for everything, then we can say they have broken their pattern. But even then there's no such thing as bait and switch as nothing has been switched, just that they are dialing it up to crazy levels.

Ofc I'm aware what you are saying. But hyperboles don't help anyone.
  • Ally
    47 posts Member

You claimed there's a bait and switch though, where exactly is that happening since you also admit this is the form of the events? And since you understand how events work you should also understand the reality of the event won't be 22k r3 toons across the board, right?

If it really ends up needing such levels for everything, then we can say they have broken their pattern. But even then there's no such thing as bait and switch as nothing has been switched, just that they are dialing it up to crazy levels.

How its happening is they are putting up the 17,700 minimums as bait for people to go for, so the last few days people will have been aiming for that with dollars then it appears recommendations to do it are actually much higher.

I actually just looked at past events and minimums weren't actually advertised in any of the last few i could see - JKR/DR/Padme. - theyr'e suddenly doing it for this one...

I think maybe i did jump the gun a bit, because IF its doable at 17,700 power then it isn't, so i will wait to see, but CG's recent track record makes me think i'll be right, but i will wait to see how the next few days go.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member

How its happening is they are putting up the 17,700 minimums as bait for people to go for, so the last few days people will have been aiming for that with dollars then it appears recommendations to do it are actually much higher.

I actually just looked at past events and minimums weren't actually advertised in any of the last few i could see - JKR/DR/Padme. - theyr'e suddenly doing it for this one...

I think maybe i did jump the gun a bit, because IF its doable at 17,700 power then it isn't, so i will wait to see, but CG's recent track record makes me think i'll be right, but i will wait to see how the next few days go.

It’s not new to this one, it was the same with Malak, the other event of this type. In the past they just gave a recommendation and lots of people did it with way less. The minimum just places a floor on what “way less” can mean.
  • Ally wrote: »

Your last paragraph is why this event makes so little sense. There are many people (whales included) who have cautiously parked themselves in "wait and see" mode. That alone should be an indication at how poorly thought out this entire release is.

With the 5* unlock and GET1 to take him to 7* and the nearness of the next movie with a possible hard counter release coming in conjunction and the recent release (and resource drain) of g13 and relics and the lack of monetization of the event, it seems as though there is a lot of hesitance by players regarding how much and how hard to go after this character right now.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Have these people jumping on it based on the minimums started yesterday and went kraken? Those are the numbers which allow you to enter the event. I'm not saying it'll be done on the entry barrier level mind you. My expectation is for it to be somewhere in between the entry level and reccomended. If I was a spender I would aim for the middle of it, g13 where it matters and beneficial in the long term as well. If it turns out close to reccomended then we are in new territory.