Mobilegamer YouTube 22,000 recommended

K331
168 posts Member
Kraken event if you want him,whales dont even have a chance.F2p in 6 months.you need 22,000 recommended and 3 relics and all zetas.17,700 was just to get in the door..I'll watch it on YouTube need my orange juice in the morning

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Darth Malak had 20.000 recommended GP entry. You did not need that on at least 3 characters to still finish the event. Shocking.

All zetas were recommended too. Probably needed 2-3 on the LS part, 1-2 on the DS.
  • What has MG got to do with this?
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Watch video
  • Reccomend 22,000 power =/= need 22,000 power
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    "whales don't have a chance" roflstomp. Funniest thing I've heard in a while.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Wait till next time ... watch strategy-video in youtube ... you will see you can do this event with slightly stronger than requirement and you will see the key-toons/abilities.
    If you have no idea what to do - push all toons/ships to +25% of requirement - you will do the event brain-afk.
    e.g. Chewie-Event ... if you had the right bears - you did not even need G12. But if you ignore the modding-advices, the strategy-guides and want to try it with scout and teeboo ... you need better gear.
  • Cool, I‘m pretty sure you was the 1st one which did Chewie Event using bears.
  • Darth Malak had 20.000 recommended GP entry. You did not need that on at least 3 characters to still finish the event. Shocking.

All zetas were recommended too. Probably needed 2-3 on the LS part, 1-2 on the DS.

But that was before relics.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Does mobilegamer still make swgoh vids? Thought the guy went hardcore hater ever since they dropped the GC program.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Does mobilegamer still make swgoh vids? Thought the guy went hardcore hater ever since they dropped the GC program.

He still is a hardcore hater, that's why I can't take his videos seriously anymore
  • He may not be wrong about 22k making it quickly doable but with great mods and strategy, bet you some folks will manage at 18.5k and there will be at least one who manages with bare minimums.

22k should be seen as the "no good reason I can't win" benchmark.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    22k is a datamined recommendation in the game. This is not based on actual information.
  • leef wrote: »

He still is a hardcore hater, that's why I can't take his videos seriously anymore

It's like he doesn't understand why he doesn't have as many followers as before. He always bad mouths the game. He has a direct effect. Yet, he still thrives and makes a living off videos.

His counter part and friend Arnoldt101 doesn't bad mouth the game, per say, he offers a good critique, but doesn't go to the length of vitriol that Mobile gamer does. He genuinely looks excited and likes the game.

Mobile gamer at times seems like he's being dragged through this...
  • Well, if you are watching MG stream and taking it seriously and not as a source of laughs. That is your first problem