So I planned to whale out on General Skywalker...

Omeah
937 posts Member
CG won’t even let me! I had ridiculously low Shaak Ti shard drops so I wanted to whale on her, but I can only buy 30 shards??

Replies

• There's an extra 15 in the weekly shipments store too when it refreshes.
  • vincentlondon
    3426 posts Member
    edited October 10
    I m going to spend $500 also tomorrow to unlock GS and be top 1 arena.

I hope they release some juicy packs to 7* my shaak ti
  • Nauros
    2798 posts Member
    Yeah, I was seriously considering spending some money and/or dropping my crystal stash, but I guess that's not gonna happen. With over 100 Shark Tea shards missing and only 45 to buy, I see no way to make it.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • I'm more surprised about no ETA ship packs
  • I'm more surprised about no ETA ship packs

Datamine shows an eta pack
  • Would whale out if we get both legendary events. :)
  • Foxer
    301 posts Member
    I would whale if it was a gear crunch only... however still needing about 160 Shaka ti shards and have my Anikin Star ship at unlocked 3* there is zero way to whale and make it... not enough shards availible or kits to buy to pull it off... all the hard stufff C3P0, Padme anc the rest are 7* ready to go but they had to go and take a useless ship and make it mandatory to get this done. At this rate even second run won’t happen so I’ll start hoarding until Episode 9 is released and the new meta is revealed... Sith Lord Rey and Dark C3P0 here I come!!!
  • Xhedao
    171 posts Member
    edited October 10
    Omeah wrote: »
    CG won’t even let me! I had ridiculously low Shaak Ti shard drops so I wanted to whale on her, but I can only buy 30 shards??

Had still no refresh . There arw 15 shards im the weekly shipment? Really? Please do not fool me :smiley: :wink:

Ah sry ,quoted the wrong poster :blush:
    Wir haben Platz für 3 Spieler, 135 MGM, full heroic, 11* im Geo. Einfach PN an mich
  • Gifafi
    1625 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    I'm more surprised about no ETA ship packs

Datamine shows an eta pack

do you know what kind of pack/is it cash/etc? ty
  • Xhedao wrote: »

Had still no refresh . There arw 30 shards im the weekly shipment? Really? Please do not fool me :smiley: :wink:

25 weekly
    2x 15 packs
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Xhedao wrote: »

Had still no refresh . There arw 30 shards im the weekly shipment? Really? Please do not fool me :smiley: :wink:

25 weekly
    2x 15 packs

Nice, thank you! Just 7 left :smiley:
    Wir haben Platz für 3 Spieler, 135 MGM, full heroic, 11* im Geo. Einfach PN an mich
  • Liath
    4606 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »

25 weekly
    2x 15 packs

15 weekly, if we are still talking about shaak ti.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »

25 weekly
    2x 15 packs

15 weekly, if we are still talking about shaak ti.

Yikes. You are correct. Weird they changed it per character.

p5g59j1pm4xe.jpg
  • TVF
    16182 posts Member
    IIRC all the BH are currently 15. CG gonna CG.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JZ95
    121 posts Member
    I m going to spend $500 also tomorrow to unlock GS and be top 1 arena.

I hope they release some juicy packs to 7* my shaak ti

Basically the gaming industry in a few words.
  • mugjy34u3fa7.jpg
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m