A New Player's disappointment

Wow this game doesn't support new players...

The energy system is busted (way to slow)

Simply unlocking character is to slow

The account leveling system is hopeless

There's not real acceleration for new players it will take months and months and months to catch up

Events and Raids aren't even new player accessible

Even the payed for packs in the shop don't provide enough... If I'm spending $30 on Darth Sidious it should be at higher than 4 stars

And as a new player I've got exactly zero chance of catching in the next year without spending $20000 plus

Replies

• You don’t need to worry about catching up to anyone, the players you face will be more or less at the same level as you.
  • If my memory does not fail it is somewhere around 6 months to go up to 85. 4 and a half months if you do 3 recharges of yellow energy every day plus every daily mission. Eventually the zombie event gives extra experience.

If you really like star wars, make that plan and once you get to 85 spend the money. If you don't care much, spend money on yourself or donate to a good cause. As a suggestion donate to President Trump's reelection campaign, it's a good way to **** EA people off as they are statistically in the most politically correct state, but I'm not absolutely sure about that.