Ventress prognostication

I think they make AV the FTP bone that can beat Anakin. They will give her synergy with Dooku and the squad will be something like GG lead, Dooku, AV, Droideka and B-1. I think she gets a Dooku unique and a Separatist unique. Probably R7 GG AV and Dooku will shred together.

My guess is her unique with Dooku makes the pair incredibly durable. Probably extra dodgy and tanky. Her synergy with separatists probably makes them mollywop similar to what Starck does to troopers. I think it will be linked to stealth. I think if you have a fast Dooku that can stealth everybody right away it will let you win on offense.

This is all just conjecture but the mechanics and storyline are there. It also helps build on their relics release.

Replies

• Options
    Dooku being a soft counter makes sense with his anti GR kit. GG will probably not be on that team as GAS will lower his max health.
  • Options
    Dooku being a soft counter makes sense with his anti GR kit. GG will probably not be on that team as GAS will lower his max health.

I’m not sure he would get targeted enough early in a battle for it to matter. It seems to be a bigger deal late match. If it does though you could swap out Droideka for Brood Alpha.
  • Options
    Watching Anakin Footage I’m sure it will be AV and Dooku stun locking the balls off him.