GAS achievement rewards

Shaddes
784 posts Member
edited October 2019
On top of the requirements, the difficulty and the fact that we have to deal with earning a 5* GAS you guys didn’t put a SINGLE real reward into the FIVE achievements associated with them??? What am I going to do with 5 titles CG?? How many balls are you guys gonna drop?

Replies

• Yup, we could at least have had a single zeta mat. Two fingers up every chance they get.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I agree it's annoying, but it's not new. All recent achievements give only titles and/or portraits. Yawn.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I agree it's annoying, but it's not new. All recent achievements give only titles and/or portraits. Yawn.

No excuse for it though, is there? Why do they have to be so incredibly tight? It doesn't hurt their profit margins to give a little something to put a smile on people's faces. It's not like we've been feeling the love for the last 12 months.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in their offices, the decisions they make boggle my mind.
  • I doubt it'd give them much credit to hand out something small.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

No excuse for it though, is there? Why do they have to be so incredibly tight?

:shrug:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I can't believe you are not happy with the achievements alone! I think the joy is in just doing the event through and completing! I haven't had but a few tries so far. Had to go to work. But the Ship was a 1st time pass. I didn't do so well on the second part but - I have a few days to get it. Sounds like the 3rd part is rather easy. We'll see. I have the gear to bump things up for hte last tier if needed. I hope I don't have to zeta droidca and or ig magna gah!

Anyway... sorry you guys didn't get anything extra with completion. But - hey ! here's a salute you guys for completing! you get street cred from us! Doesn't that count for something?

I know if I complete it, I'm going to be super happy! Like, clam happy!