Windu the forgotten..

AliEliMoondo
15 posts Member
edited October 2019
For a series that prides itself on accuracy, and has mostly maintained that over the years, the disregard for it now makes no sense. Jedi consular has more force abilities than Mace. GG has a cough, and Windu has no force crush. Windu was a premier leader durring the clone wars, killed thousands of droids, whooped GG, gave him his cough, had force abilities greater than yoda or any other jedi durring the clone wars period and Disney does nothing to depict him accurately, at least the devs could. you'll get no love for me, for the traitor anakin. when mace and kenobi were far superior in every aspect, except piloting a craft, and kenobi displayed that when he turned anakin into "Matt". Windu should have an AOE/force crush/shockwave ability and debuff GG and droids with fear. He should be a premier leader of jedi as he was durring the clone wars. Maybe everyone should go back and rewatch the original series, before Disney .... #justiceforwindu
#macethedisgrace #kenobiscutup #palpspuppet #anakinthemanaquin

Replies

• I'm a huge Windu fan and he absolutely should get reworked, but you got one thing wrong, he was not more powerful than Yoda, at least not in the force. Yoda had studied and meditated on the force for some 800 years at this point, he was one of the most powerful and accomplished Jedi to ever have lived.

Meanwhile Mace was the order's greatest champion and probably best duellist/swordsman, with his own unique Juyo inspired fighting style called Vapaad. I hope they reflect this in his eventual new kit by making him a hard hitting relentless attacker. He should definitely be more of a physical attacker rather than force powers and so on anyway.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    You lost me at "prides itself on accuracy"