Inaccuracies abound, no love for Mace

For a series that prides itself on accuracy, and has mostly maintained that over the years, the disregard for it now makes no sense. Jedi consular has more force abilities than Mace. GG has a cough, and Windu has no force crush. Windu was a premier leader durring the clone wars, killed thousands of droids, whooped GG, gave him his cough, had force abilities greater than yoda or any other jedi durring the clone wars period and Disney does nothing to depict him accurately, at least the devs could. you'll get no love for me, for the traitor anakin. when mace and kenobi were far superior in every aspect, except piloting a craft, and kenobi displayed that when he turned anakin into "Matt". Windu should have an AOE/force crush/shockwave ability and debuff GG and droids with fear. He should be a premier leader of jedi as he was durring the clone wars. Also clones should never be better than Jengo, AV should not be stronger than Dooku and there's many more. Maybe everyone should go back and rewatch the original series, before Disney .... #justiceforwindu
#macethedisgrace #kenobiscutup #palpspuppet #anakinthemanaquin

Replies

• Yes, he and the other Jedi Generals BADLY need an upgrade.

Right now Mace, Lumi, Eeth, Kit, Ima-gun, Plo, and Aalya - all Jedi Generals - are utterly useless.

I personally would like to see a rework similar the the BH, with each having a leadership ability with conditions that could be fulfilled. Fulfilling the conditions would give a bonus to the Galactic Republic toons in the squad. I don't know, call it 'momentum' or something, rather than a 'payout'. There are enough Jedi Generals and Galactic Republic allies as squad members to easily do such a thing.
  • AliEliMoondo
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Agreed 100%

• I personally would like to see a rework similar the the BH, with each having a leadership ability with conditions that could be fulfilled. Fulfilling the conditions would give a bonus to the Galactic Republic toons in the squad. I don't know, call it 'momentum' or something.

Great idea :-)

• Mace giving GG his cough by crushing his chest with the force is no longer canon. GG has his cough because his cyborg implants irritate his lungs.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Mace giving GG his cough by crushing his chest with the force is no longer canon. GG has his cough because his cyborg implants irritate his lungs.

I don't know where this comes from and I don't care because man is it dumb.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Mace giving GG his cough by crushing his chest with the force is no longer canon. GG has his cough because his cyborg implants irritate his lungs.

I don't know where this comes from and I don't care because man is it dumb.

048my5ujtk76.png

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Grievous
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • New "canon" apperantly the writers just didnt do their job, and do the necessary research. That's like saying Yoda was just a jedi knight.