Minimum Requirements to complete GAS Event Tier 4?

Stud3099
601 posts Member
edited October 2019
I know what the min requirements are in game to participate but those may be impossible to win with and I know what the recommended requirements are in game. Does anyone have thoughts yet on what the "actual" minimum requirements are for Tier 4 of the event if someone was willing to attempt 500 times and wait for good RNG?

Replies

• What do you want?
    Someone telling you "I used this setup an needed 17 tries"? Or someone "I used this and did it first try (all G13+R7)" ...
    It depends on RNG, Mods, Zetas, Gear, RNG, Relics, Playerskill, RNG ... so there will be no "actual minimum without a lot of tries"
    Just use your experiences from the C3-PO-Event.
  • I finished t4 with g13 r3 asajj, g13 r2 magna.
    the others were g12.
    I think it could be possible to beat with all g12 as long as you have a zeta on droideka and matching mods
  • the question is legitimate. and the answers can show with which equipment the event can be reached.
  • mikk207 wrote: »
    I finished t4 with g13 r3 asajj, g13 r2 magna.
    the others were g12.
    I think it could be possible to beat with all g12 as long as you have a zeta on droideka and matching mods

Basic mod recommendations, please?
    the others were g12.

asajj cd set with offense and speed secondaries

b1 speedset with offense and speed secondaries, offense cross and triangle

magna protection primaries and with lots of speed so he taunts before everyone is dead

b2 protection primaries. I didnt change mods here, only 5 dot mods

droideka offense set, offense triangle, cross and arrow. some speed on him so he can use his special before everyone is dead

I found his zeta super helpful
    mikk207 wrote: »
    the others were g12.

asajj cd set with offense and speed secondaries

b1 speedset with offense and speed secondaries, offense cross and triangle

magna protection primaries and with lots of speed so he taunts before everyone is dead

b2 protection primaries. I didnt change mods here, only 5 dot mods

droideka offense set, offense triangle, cross and arrow. some speed on him so he can use his special before everyone is dead

I found his zeta super helpful

thats what I used, a different modding may work as well
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Helpful so far. I’m hoping to hear more of people’s success stories
  • I’m up to phase 3. Completed phase 2 after many attempts with minimal g13. Hang in there guys. There is hope, you just gotta keep trying and eventually RNGsus may just smile on you
  • JDIII wrote: »
    I found this, a lot less relics than what I see in above posts: hr1lo9b3psqp.png
    That comp with r3 B1 is the lowest I've seen until now.
    So far it really seems like you can't get away with the last tier without G13 B1.
  • B1 droidekas and asajj are those you need g13. Not all but asajj later in the fight help a lot. B1 is really significant too. Magna also. You don’t need all 3 g13. But i do recommend asajj and b1.
  • Managed it with Asaji relic 3 and the others all G12 (all the left side pieces) with all zetas. Might have just got lucky as only tried it a few times before I got down to GAS with Asaji B1 and droideka, which was enough to get it done