DR + WAT and Padme + GR: Shuts Down GAS HARD!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited October 2019
Prepare the tears. It’s not pretty. :'(

https://youtu.be/2XoDg3e0zcI
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    You should work as a YouTube Video Titler

You seem to be talented in this kind of thing

Like every meta before, initial impressions are underwhelming but people are going to figure out how to utilize him soon enough
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    lol
  • True! So that vid above was shardie playing me. So I went offense and got crushed. Tried again with different play, and won decently.

Effectively: Start with Rex tenacity up. Use Echo to call assist on Rex on Malak. Then use Anakin special to shred Malak. Take out WAT. Fives eventually got an easy KO on Malak after a counter.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • True! So that vid above was shardie playing me. So I went offense and got crushed. Tried again with different play, and won decently.

Effectively: Start with Rex tenacity up. Use Echo to call assist on Rex on Malak. Then use Anakin special to shred Malak. Take out WAT. Fives eventually got an easy KO on Malak after a counter.

Sure, but GAS won't hold on defence in arena as things stand.
  • DistavioNi
    70 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ouch...
    Lets Hope he will oneshot malak on r7 xD
  • There is absolutely no context there. Zetas on GAS? I mean he is only gear 11. Stars? 5? 6? 7?
    Come on now
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Let me guess. G13 R7 vs 5* G11.
  • Oh wow Padme and team destroys it, too. Like DESTROYS it. LOL
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Caiaphas wrote: »
    There is absolutely no context there. Zetas on GAS? I mean he is only gear 11. Stars? 5? 6? 7?
    Come on now

All 4 zetas. 5* G11. It happens with G7 R7 GAS, too.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Padme Wipes GAS Clean! - Offense
    https://youtu.be/9OJ8s7nKewQ

Padme Wipes GAS Clean! - Defense
    https://youtu.be/qxVOvnCIR2g
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I didn't see the ticks on Malak's health bar get reduced, so doesn't look like Ani has the zeta on The Chosen One which would kill malak in five hits. I'd be interested to see the battle again once that zeta is there.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    after seeing this I've decided not to beat this event
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    kalidor wrote: »
    I didn't see the ticks on Malak's health bar get reduced, so doesn't look like Ani has the zeta on The Chosen One which would kill malak in five hits. I'd be interested to see the battle again once that zeta is there.

But the zeta is there! I have all 4. Read up again. WAT is doing something here mechanics wise

l5yn2uvhjrx2.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • kalidor wrote: »

I see what’s happening. It reduces max health of Malak, but the bar just scales. He’s still losing health. WAI.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Prepare the tears. It’s not pretty. :'(

https://youtu.be/2XoDg3e0zcI

The main issue seems to be that the GAS team hits like a wet noodle. Those clones are hitting malak for like 3k to 5k(crit).
  • I actually was thinking a Padmae team would do well. I even posted as much. I guess the offense stacking on GAS isn't as bad as he thought or the portection is mitigating the same offense up. Either way, with 3po, there's a lot to counter him because that team has the dps and single target damage needed.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Did anyone else notice that Malak's Drain Life didn't appear to do any damage to GAS, even to his protection?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Know what else shuts down GAS? Beano. Works miracles, just take it before any meal that causes gas and you will have no problems.
  • Next meta, introducing Beano
  • Just wait until people figure out how to mod and gear the team properly.
  • I actually was thinking a Padmae team would do well. I even posted as much. I guess the offense stacking on GAS isn't as bad as he thought or the portection is mitigating the same offense up. Either way, with 3po, there's a lot to counter him because that team has the dps and single target damage needed.

Ya that team might work. I thought from in paper that it would boost 501 dmg to absurd damage too fast to kill it.

We'll have to see at r7. currently top player on swgoh got 133kprot on GAS.so need to do alot of dmg on him before being able to kill his clones.

gfkg9wxfmww11.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that Malak's Drain Life didn't appear to do any damage to GAS, even to his protection?

Because you would mod GS for protection. Malak only deals 100% max Health not max Protection damage.