New Kylo Ren and Rey soon?

LordDirt
4941 posts Member
edited October 2019
Two years ago in Oct MNF showed the trailer for Episode 8. In Nov we got a new Kylo Ren. In Dec a new Rey.

Rumor has it we are getting a trailer for Episode 9 on MNF in three days.

Think they will repeat the pattern?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• New toons for sure.... If I was whaling on Anakin right now I'd be real concerned about another meta shift in two months....
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    New toons for sure.... If I was whaling on Anakin right now I'd be real concerned about another meta shift in two months....

I also think that it will happen. But not right away as ep 9 enters the scene. We'll prolly see marquess, legs, heros and epics spread to time which also tracks backs to ep 7-8 to get the missing pieces together. This will be last movie of the main leg of the franchise for a long time. Don't think they'll be in a hurry to fully reveal their hand surrounding it in a rush.
  • Didn't the sith raid come out just before the release of JTR? And soon JTR became the best team for Sith raid?

I wonder if they will kinda follow the same script. With Rey -whatever version, becomes the new best raid team?
  • Didn't the sith raid come out just before the release of JTR? And soon JTR became the best team for Sith raid?

I wonder if they will kinda follow the same script. With Rey -whatever version, becomes the new best raid team?

JTR came in December 2017, the Sith Raid was released late February/early March of 2018.
    But yeah, JTR was considered the best team for the raid when it dropped.
  • What is MNF?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • We have no more information than you do. Wait and see.
    Still not a he.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    What is MNF?

Masquerade nerd fest
    Many new forums
    More nerds foreseen
    My new Ford
    Monday Night Football
    Me needs food
    My nuclear friend
    Must nuke France

One of those hase to be right.
  • Monday Night Football
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Monel wrote: »
    What is MNF?

Masquerade nerd fest
    Many new forums
    More nerds foreseen
    My new Ford
    Monday Night Football
    Me needs food
    My nuclear friend
    Must nuke France

One of those hase to be right.

Many New Farts
    My New Fiancee
    Massive Narwhal Forth
    Mojonir's New Friend

Or the obvious

Narcotics
    Fentanyl
  • My **** fat
    My nose fold
  • H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    My **** fat
    My nose fold

My ****** Fled

1800s type beat ; )
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    On the next episode of galaxy of heroes:

Relic 5 Rose required among other relic 5 resistance characters to unlock episode 3 Finn. Also relic 5 Holdo required to unlock Mary Poppins Leia.

Then Leia and Finn bother required at relic 5 to unlock Rey who's then required at relic 5 along 5 first order characters at relic 5 to unlock Kylo.

After that you need half of the game's roster at relic 3 to unlock alien milker, hermit Luke and Snoke, then you need to use these two plus Rey and Kylo, plus basically 100% of the game's roster at relic 3 to unlock episode 9 Palpatine. Then you will use episode 9 Palpatine at relic 10(after it's released) to unlock emperor Vitiate who will force devour your entire bank account to feed CG's bank account to achieve immortality!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    JZ95 wrote: »

Relic 5 Rose required among other relic 5 resistance characters to unlock episode 3 Finn. Also relic 5 Holdo required to unlock Mary Poppins Leia.

Then Leia and Finn bother required at relic 5 to unlock Rey who's then required at relic 5 along 5 first order characters at relic 5 to unlock Kylo.

After that you need half of the game's roster at relic 3 to unlock alien milker, hermit Luke and Snoke, then you need to use these two plus Rey and Kylo, plus basically 100% of the game's roster at relic 3 to unlock episode 9 Palpatine. Then you will use episode 9 Palpatine at relic 10(after it's released) to unlock emperor Vitiate who will force devour your entire bank account to feed CG's bank account to achieve immortality!

Relic humor is a thang now xD
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    No_Try wrote: »
    JZ95 wrote: »

Relic humor is a thang now xD

Don’t forget that the new hotness will unlock at 4* and need GES1 tokens to star up :wink:

#keephoarding
  • The last Jedi was such a dumpster fire I’d just like them to be done with this trilogy and move on.
  • Ochi - sith assassin incoming
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    We have no more information than you do. Wait and see.

No, no, see, we have to make up a bunch of wild theories so everyone else can repost them as fact and then everyone gets nice and mad when they actually do a thing and it's not the thing we made up.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »

No, no, see, we have to make up a bunch of wild theories so everyone else can repost them as fact and then everyone gets nice and mad when they actually do a thing and it's not the thing we made up.

The cake is a lie. So is GAS. He is a distraction to investment, and I fell for it. :disappointed:
  • They always pull people in with the first event and then when you are out or crystals and money they drop another better event.
  • i am not worry about a new ben and rey
    i am worry that a new luke is coming soon
  • Gosh, I am just so excited to get a new Kylo ren and a new Rey. Golly gee. Just what I wanted right in time for Christmas. Boy I love this game, it makes me so happy. I have so much fun playing two year old content.
  • JZ95 wrote: »

Finn is nowhere near close to even being conceived at the time of episode 3.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Jarvind wrote: »

The cake is a lie. So is GAS. He is a distraction to investment, and I fell for it. :disappointed:

Yeah, probably... but IDC. Even if i only get 2 months of pwning with a clone team, i'll have no regrets. I was chompin at the bit for a Sith meta for a long time... then i got it with Maul... then i got it again with EP... then i got it again with Traya, then i got it again with DR... I've had my fill of bleeding kyber crystals. Purely for the aesthetics, i want to see uniforms and blasters (and, yes, one blue lightsaber for flavor.)
  • Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Right now... tbh...everytime I think about new chars... only comes to my mind how they will be achievable and how worse that can get.... just imagining a new Kylo and Rey in a Malak/GAS type of event, requiring 21000GP Tuskens and another useless faction that they need to milk, unlocking at 1 star and demanding GET1 til 3*, GET2 til 5* and a new GET3 til 7*...screw that.... just don't launch anything.... it's way better... at least things only stay bad.... dont get worse.