So . . . Kit Fisto. Worth it?

I just got 25/25 to unlock him.
Question: what is his role? Should I build up more stars/shards? Where does he excel (or, barring that, where can I fit him?)
What -basically- does he bring to the table?
Any insights?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    As of this moment, he really has no value.

He can be filler for a jedi c-squad maybe, but he's not really worth the resources right now.
  • Moogaroosh wrote: »
    I just got 25/25 to unlock him.
    Question: what is his role? Should I build up more stars/shards? Where does he excel (or, barring that, where can I fit him?)
    What -basically- does he bring to the table?
    Any insights?

Not worth it in the least.
  • Hes as good as a g2 lvl 6 raid han is in raids
  • He is good as a level 1 toon that eats an isolate from Traya in the HSTR to set up your real run team.... does that count?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    On the other hand, he will most likely be reworked before Mace, so there's that.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    On the other hand, he will most likely be reworked before Mace, so there's that.

Especially since Mace was already reworked once. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Was he? I didn't notice lol
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Was he? I didn't notice lol

I think he actually had 2 reworks already
  • A bit off topic everyone got, huh?

OP: KFisto = worthless. And unless they *completely* rebuild his character, he will be staying that way for.. .. .. .. - well, ever
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Kit was rumoredly needed for the event running right now. I sadly have a g12 one. Shoot me.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Kit was rumoredly needed for the event running right now. I sadly have a g12 one. Shoot me.
    I believe you already shot yourself.. in the foot. ;)
  • Thanks everyone.
    I will add him to the (rapidly growing) list of unused toons.

Someday, he - along with Ugnaught, CUP, Lobot, and Mace Windu (sigh) will briefly be the META.
    And I will rule! ;)
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Currently rubbish, but seems like a strong candidate for a rework when Light Side Geonosis hits.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nikoms565 wrote: »

Kit was already reworked too. I think they got reworked at the same time, but I can’t swear to it.

It wasn’t a proper rework though. Boba, Ani, and others got a massive overhaul that was announced with fanfare and packs for sale. Kit and Mace got a tiny bump in damage as a footnote on an otherwise unrelated update. Pathetic.
  • If you have him at 7*, he's a good char for platoons, in TB.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    If you have him at 7*, he's a good char for platoons, in TB.

LOL!
    So, THAT'S where I should flush all my resources!

I'll just keep him on the bench for now (he can keep Eeth Koth company).