Alternative uses for GAS?

Well initial reports are that Padme absolutely destroys GAS, even 7 star reliced GAS. Until that changes (Ala DR/Palp), I’m wondering if he fits in somewhere else. Like on a Padme team instead of Ahsoka or maybe on a Shaak Ti lead clone team. Anyone try anything other than the standard setup yet?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't put much stock in any "initial reports"
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I usually don’t either but it’s not even close. From what I’ve seen/heard Padme destroys it with ease. I’m sure CG will fix it like they did the DR/Palp thing, but until then I’m just wondering if there is somewhere else he can be useful.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »

I usually don’t either but it’s not even close. From what I’ve seen/heard Padme destroys it with ease. I’m sure CG will fix it like they did the DR/Palp thing, but until then I’m just wondering if there is somewhere else he can be useful.

Either way it's wait and see.
  • Options
    Ugnaught destroys GAS easily
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Seriously? Arc-trooper (probably more locked buffs) isn’t even out yet and here come the dooooom-sayers. And these mythical GASs are all zeta’ed up, you say? I also think more clones coming. GAS and 4 501s plus Shaak Ti and 4 others (8-9 total).

Let’s say you’re right anyway, GAS should be phenomenal as the 5th under Padme.
  • Options
    Seriously? Arc-trooper (probably more locked buffs) isn’t even out yet and here come the dooooom-sayers. And these mythical GASs are all zeta’ed up, you say? I also think more clones coming. GAS and 4 501s plus Shaak Ti and 4 others (8-9 total).

Let’s say you’re right anyway, GAS should be phenomenal as the 5th under Padme.

I’m not a doomsayer when it comes to GAS. I’m sure at some point, either with the addition of other characters or CG manually manipulating him to make him better, he’ll be awesome. At the moment though, he’s not really meta so my question still stands. Until he becomes meta, I’m wondering if he’s useful in any other squads other than just GAS lead/Rex/Ahsoka/Fives/Echo. I saw one video of him in a JKR-led squad with other Jedi that looked pretty good.
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »

I usually don’t either but it’s not even close. From what I’ve seen/heard Padme destroys it with ease. I’m sure CG will fix it like they did the DR/Palp thing....

There's no way they didn't test it against one of the three current meta teams. The Palp thing was an unforseen interaction.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I can show you all the video footage you want against Padme. It's no contest whatsoever. Everyone attacks out of turn and boosts courage all over the place for Padme and you can't get through the protection up of GK. Then when GAS sits they all die and when he gets up he doesn't dent anything and usually Anakin or Ahsoka 1 shot him with the 20stacks of courage. Arc Trooper will not help this he just adds more attacks out of turn which is horrible for Padme.
  • Options
    nice, a diverse meta 😂
  • Options
    Propulsion.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*