GAS - New P2 min?

G12 Padme, G13 GK, G11 Shaak Ti, G11 Ahsoka, G10 C3PO

tbibq5yieim3.png
All 5 need to survive imo when both Dekas are defeated (it might be possible if Ahsoka died but Shaak is neccessary to survive for her CD reduction calls on 3PO with her 2nd special).
wpfv77kvgh38.png
Once GG is alone and enraged you start to play the CD reduce --> Padme heal --> tank his attack --> repeat game and slowly build up a high courage stack on Shaak and Padme.
atmbmd2ksz69.png
Once both are high enough (~40 - 50 stacks?) it's time to unload and take him down.
w8mic7yajncb.png
h0bj0jbe6o0z.png
Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Replies

• From the video i watched it seems P1-3 were easy but the hard one is P4
  • Phut
    13 posts Member
    Could you please tell us how the strategy is till there , when both dd are down.
  • This is so helpful
  • My toons are a bit higher than yours but I’m struggling with p2. What’s the take out order? I’ve been trying to kill b2 first but those droidika end up blowing GK away. My GK is r4.

Also, how did you have the toons modded?

Thanks

I used the order Padme (cunning plan) --> Shaak Ti (assault team) --> GK (the negotiator) --> C3PO (oh my goodness) and kill the B2 with the courage stacks. From there on I tried to get the Droidekas killed as quickly as I could, preferably in the same "time window" when they had their shield down.

Mods were:
    1) Padme - speed + health set with speed + health secondaries (had ~300 speed)
    2) GK - 3x health set with speed and health secondaries (had 272 speed and like 90k+ health)
    3) Shaak Ti - speed + health set with speed and health secondaries (had 273 speed)
    4) C3PO - speed + potency set with speed and health/potency secondaries (had 271 speed including his unique)
    5) Ahsoka - offense + health set with speed and offense/health secondaries
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    My toons are a bit higher than yours but I’m struggling with p2. What’s the take out order? I’ve been trying to kill b2 first but those droidika end up blowing GK away. My GK is r4.

Thanks

I used the order Padme (cunning plan) --> Shaak Ti (assault team) --> GK (the negotiator) --> C3PO (oh my goodness) and kill the B2 with the courage stacks. From there on I tried to get the Droidekas killed as quickly as I could, preferably in the same "time window" when they had their shield down.

Mods were:
    2) GK - 3x health set with speed and health secondaries (had 272 speed and like 90k+ health)
    3) Shaak Ti - speed + health set with speed and health secondaries (had 273 speed)
    4) C3PO - speed + potency set with speed and health/potency secondaries (had 271 speed including his unique)

Who did you use assault team on?
  • Rcassino wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    My toons are a bit higher than yours but I’m struggling with p2. What’s the take out order? I’ve been trying to kill b2 first but those droidika end up blowing GK away. My GK is r4.

Thanks

Mods were:

Who did you use assault team on?

Doesn't really matter, just used it instead of a basic to get the translation buffs going.