Please allow purchase of Malac/GAS shards via GET2 currency.

Vice_torn
599 posts Member
edited October 2019
If your guild does the Hoth TB you can earn 18200 (edit: 10250) GET currency. In Geo TB you only earn 6500 GET currency (edit:at max stars typical is less then 6k)... (these are someone else's numbers not mine. And include rewards from special missions.)

This has lead to discussion about which TB to do. If you want to finish off your GAS before the next meta hits you want to be doing the Hoth TB... if you do not have GAS and most of the top players in your guild do.. your officers have a choice... do hoth or risk losing those top players.

This could be fixed if you could use your GET2 Currency to get GAS... i.e. give players the choice between using either currency. This way if your only focus is farming GAS then it does not matter which TB your guild is doing.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Vice_torn wrote: »
    If your guild does the Hoth TB you can earn 18200 GET currency. In Geo TB you only earn 6500 GET currency... (these are someone else's numbers not mine. And include rewards from special missions.)
    That someone else needs to take a math class.
  • That math is so incorrect...
  • Sorry Redid the math myself... ya max rewards are 6000 + 7 x 50 + 8x50 + 20x50+ 20x50 + 30x50=10250... vs less then 6000 GET for many guilds doing geoTB. But basic principle still remains.
  • Taking into account that it takes roughly 3 months (6 TBs with TW and hSTR rewards) to 7* GS if you have little to no currency hoarded, that is also around the time left to 7* Negotiator for a guild that's been getting 28+ stars in Geo TB from the beginning while only being 1 month behind with maxing GS.

As painful as farming GS with GET currency is, I personally would prefer it staying GET1 only over being purchasable with GET2.
  • How much money does a normal whale had to spend to get GAS ?
  • Bad idea. Why make people choose between GAS and Negotiator if they can farm both at the same time?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Malak vs SkyGuy:
    nvndpvo9bi88.jpg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • How much money does a normal whale had to spend to get GAS ?
    Nothing. There are F2P who got him.
  • CG need to do thr decent thing and admit that they've seriously misjudged this GS intro. Malak needing to be farmed after unlocking him was bad enough, but after they'd said that GET1 was going to be for gear only, it's very bad form to do this again, especially for a character that isn't arena viable at 5*.

They need to make the decision, risk customers getting annoyed and quitting, or admit their mistake and either gift additional shards to those who unlocked or gift the necessary GET1 to those who did, so they can 7* him now.
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    If there really is a discord for whales/krakens believe me their gonna shout all that from the rooftops and I have a feeling something will be done

It would have been leaked by an ex whale if it existed dw.
  • This is a joke. He sucks at 5 star. I’m pretty ****.
  • Remember malac got rework to make him baller after event...