Here we go again ...

garyhollman
67 posts Member
edited October 2019
So, trying to participate in the "Kamino" event, game goes something like this: "no valid capital ships found", so I try to collect shards to build a 7star Endurance, except "no locations found" , so you cant collect the shards in order to build the ship you need, in order to participate in the event, in order to BUILD, or complete the EVENT so you can start to collect the SHARDS you need to build the TOON you want because its impossible to find it any other way!!!! Anybody else REALLY tired of the convoluted situation you need to do to get characters like Kenobi, Skywalker, Revan, Malak and all the other premier characters in this game?,?????

Replies

• Yes.
  • Some people in my shard already beat the Cash on Kamino event and already have GAS
  • Raid toons and capital ships should never be a requirement for toons. What if your guild is notbstrong enough to get GK now what? I cant stay in my guild? General anakin has no ship so why should a ship be required to get him? They tried to be creative but only made things worse.
  • No.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    To answer your question, no. In a game about development it makes sense that things are built on other requirements. Yes, as with many other game modes some development paths have prerequisites that are not always available at all times.

The shards are available in the appropriate event, this is not listed when the event is not active.
  • Some people in my shard already beat the Cash on Kamino event and already have GAS
    Looked into my top 50 and I found 3 unlocked Anakin. None used in an arena team of course. It used to be the case with Makak but every body was running g12+ toons at the time. Now little 5* g11 Anakin has to face g13 r7 teams... Obviously he’s on the backburner for a while.

Overall I think less people will get him in comparison to Malak. The requirements are too steep and I’m not too sure the whales will bite as much this time. I may be wrong though as spending that much money on a single character makes no sense to me. Maybe I’m out of touch and this event will leave CG with heavy pockets.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    To answer your question, no. In a game about development it makes sense that things are built on other requirements. Yes, as with many other game modes some development paths have prerequisites that are not always available at all times.

The shards are available in the appropriate event, this is not listed when the event is not active.

Yes things are tier based, except prerequisites are cash based you make it impossible to play at ANY level. If you cant complete step A, then by default you can't compete steps B or C and the whole exercise becomes pointless and absurd
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    So who do you try to blame for that you haven't played the game long enough to have a 7* Endurance?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    So, trying to participate in the "Kamino" event, game goes something like this: "no valid capital ships found", so I try to collect shards to build a 7star Endurance, except "no locations found" , so you cant collect the shards in order to build the ship you need, in order to participate in the event,....

Working as intended. Keep an eye out for the monthly Endurance fleet mastery events. Stack up some crystals to buy a refresh and a pack during the event to build your ship to 7* faster.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    mazewindoo wrote: »
    Raid toons and capital ships should never be a requirement for toons. What if your guild is notbstrong enough to get GK now what?

Among the required characters are some key characters for teams that either solo all of hAAT or solo a couple of phases. If you have all the other required characters, you will most likely also be able to solo hAAT.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Yes things are tier based, except prerequisites are cash based you make it impossible to play at ANY level. If you cant complete step A, then by default you can't compete steps B or C and the whole exercise becomes pointless and absurd

It seems like you simply didn't refresh the Endurance fleet mastery events in due time or didn't bother buying the shard packs in time (only available during fleet mastery events).