GMY Event Question

Hi all,

I'm preparing for the GMY event (I've never participated in it) and would like some advice.

Atm my Jedi:

Ezra 7 star
Kanaan 7 star
Jedi Consular 4 star
Mace 4
Bariss 4
QGJ 2

I'm going to get Bastila of course, but I'm wondering is that lineup enough to get GMY?

Ideally I'd like to run Ezra, Kan, Mace, QGJ and Bariss but is this a good set up for the event?

I'm not restricted to F2P so can spend if necessary.

Thanks guys

Replies

• Edit: I realise the currently starred levels won't complete event, but if properly starred, are the toons above sufficient?
  • This should be enough. Also gear levels?

Bastila makes it a cakewalk.

I did mine with Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben, Mace and Consular. All of em G7-8 and Ezra was G12 (which was way overkill).

Bottomline is, yes your Jedi should do fine at G7-8.
  • khelzac wrote: »
    This should be enough. Also gear levels?

I did mine with Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben, Mace and Consular. All of em G7-8 and Ezra was G12 (which was way overkill).

Ezra and Kan are g9, JC is g6 and the test are lower. I'll get them all to g8 I hope.

Although I've no idea when the event is next :-0

That's good to know though, I'll focus on QGJ and Bastilla and see who is higher when event hits.

Who would you put as leader?
  • Witnailer wrote: »
    khelzac wrote: »

Ezra and Kan are g9, JC is g6 and the test are lower. I'll get them all to g8 I hope.

That's good to know though, I'll focus on QGJ and Bastilla and see who is higher when event hits.

Swgohevents.com helps

Bastila shan is the 2nd best jedi leader then JKR
    khelzac wrote: »

Swgohevents.com helps

Bastila shan is the 2nd best jedi leader then JKR

Cheers!
  • Event GMY is a big ole wuss. Player GMY, properly modded (and better still, relic'd) is a little green monster! :D
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Event GMY is a big ole wuss. Player GMY, properly modded (and better still, relic'd) is a little green monster! :D

That's what I want to hear. 'Big ol' wuss'!

First legendary toon he will be :)

By the by, is Windu really the piece of sh#t that the online guides suggest?

Wasn't he meant to be the greatest lightsaber duelist or something??
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Event GMY is a big ole wuss. Player GMY, properly modded (and better still, relic'd) is a little green monster! :D

That's what I want to hear. 'Big ol' wuss'!

First legendary toon he will be :)

By the by, is Windu really the piece of sh#t that the online guides suggest?

Wasn't he meant to be the greatest lightsaber duelist or something??

Yes as hes a cakewalk to 7*

Just don't gear him up lol