Do Not Give GS a Buff

Ausugn
8 posts Member
edited October 2019
If GS does not completely annihilate sith empire do not give him a buff. Nobody liked it with Malak, you'll only cause your reputation to decline and cause more to quit if you do.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Hero with no fear: Anakin is immune to fear = game over.

I don't know how they're going to buff him to not get destroyed by a equally starred and geared Padmé squad (7* on 7*)
  • Hero with no fear: Anakin is immune to fear = game over.

I don't know how they're going to buff him to not get destroyed by a equally starred and geared Padmé squad (7* on 7*)

I worry that they called the unique that so that they'd feel more justified in changing it later if need be.
  • New teams don’t need to be invincible. Just top tier. We clearly have tiered teams now. Padmé and DRevan are in a different tier than NS or Rebels. As a for instance, if the meta shakes out to 4 top tier teams, whales will still have an advantage worth paying for to have all top tier teams instead of 3 out of 4. And that would be a clear advantage, but not a rage-quit inducing one to face in arena/GAC for people who didn’t get the new shiny.
  • Geonosian Soldier already got a buff...oh wait.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Silly name for a GS unique anyway.. Anakin has always been susceptible to fear. From leaving his mother on Tatooine to losing Padme.. fear drove him to the Dark Side.
  • Kelarn wrote: »
    Silly name for a GS unique anyway.. Anakin has always been susceptible to fear. From leaving his mother on Tatooine to losing Padme.. fear drove him to the Dark Side.

Yeah.

I mean everything he did was because he feared his loved one would die which happened.

Fear & Anger is literally what makes Sith well sith
    Silly name for a GS unique anyway.. Anakin has always been susceptible to fear. From leaving his mother on Tatooine to losing Padme.. fear drove him to the Dark Side.

This must be "The Clone Wars" version of Anakin aka "Mary Sue Anakin".
  • He certainly does need a buff for how hard he is to unlock to be able to beat almost nothing is pointless.

He gets destroyed by padme, CLS, SE he can’t defend against anything, this surely isn’t what they expected from an epic confrontation character.
  • Paulos999 wrote: »
    He certainly does need a buff for how hard he is to unlock to be able to beat almost nothing is pointless.

He gets destroyed by padme, CLS, SE he can’t defend against anything, this surely isn’t what they expected from an epic confrontation character.

Lol ok whale.

So what you want him to specifically counter every team in the game? Sick.

How about we just give him a buff that makes it so he one shots on his basic too?

Smh
    He certainly does need a buff for how hard he is to unlock to be able to beat almost nothing is pointless.

Lol ok whale.

How about we just give him a buff that makes it so he one shots on his basic too?

Smh

Lol whale? I wish

Nah there is a difference between countering every team and being utterly useless, until 7* he gets beaten by anything.

It’s a epic confrontation the character should be worth the effort.

Lol ok whale.

Smh

I mean your reply makes no sense.. was malak beaten by everything when he came out?

I’ll wait.
    Paulos999 wrote: »

Lol ok whale.

Smh

I mean your reply makes no sense.. was malak beaten by everything when he came out?

I’ll wait.

Im not the one you replied to but I'll reply so you can stop waiting. Was he beaten by everything? At release, no. A g11, 5* surrounded by a g12 team, could beat everything including JKR and could hold on defense against most teams.

A g11, 5* GAS isnt useless but because of relics it might as well be. Especially if you consider what this event took compared to the prior.

Now a g13, that's a different story.
    Paulos999 wrote: »

Lol ok whale.

Smh

I’ll wait.

Im not the one you replied to but I'll reply so you can stop waiting. Was he beaten by everything? At release, no. A g11, 5* surrounded by a g12 team, could beat everything including JKR and could hold on defense against most teams.

A g11, 5* GAS isnt useless but because of relics it might as well be. Especially if you consider what this event took compared to the prior.

Now a g13, that's a different story.

Exactly so thanks to relics this release makes him pretty much useless unless you didn’t listen to them when they said GE1 currency could be used to lighten the crunch in gear.

Can’t be used in TB when it comes out
    Would lose tons of banners in GA
    Can’t be used in raids
    Can’t be used in arena thanks to relics.
    What was the point?

Some raid boss stuff that even malak didn’t get likened to a raid boss.
  • CG will do their jobs around this. Stop whining
  • CG will do their jobs around this. Stop whining

What exactly is "their jobs around this" though?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help

Yeah.

I mean everything he did was because he feared his loved one would die which happened.

Fear & Anger is literally what makes Sith well sith

Well the clue is that a sith is supposed to master his fear and turn it into anger, which is the ultimate source of power to sith. A fearful sith is just a wimp really, and will never be a master of the dark side.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ausugn wrote: »
    If GS does not completely annihilate sith empire do not give him a buff. Nobody liked it with Malak, you'll only cause your reputation to decline and cause more to quit if you do.

i guess i'm nobody, because i definetely liked it. I reckon most malak owners liked it at the time and most malak owners now probably won't want that change to be reversed.
    EP sliced through drevan/malak teams at the time, it really wasn't pretty.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Please no
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • leef wrote: »
    Ausugn wrote: »

i guess i'm nobody, because i definetely liked it. I reckon most malak owners liked it at the time and most malak owners now probably won't want that change to be reversed.
    EP sliced through drevan/malak teams at the time, it really wasn't pretty.

But the EP thing was an unforeseen interaction from an old meta character. I would find it hard to believe that the devs didn't test GAS against the three meta teams. My point simply is that if GAS is NOT WAI against Sith Empire, Padmé or GG teams, then they really dropped the ball on the beta testing.

I realize they are not great when it comes to that kind of thing, but I don't think they are that inept.

• CLS wrote: »
    You best believe a buff is coming. And I can’t wait for it either. If I spend money on a brand new sports car I expect it to be top of the line. And not have it run like a prius.

Too bad ur sports car will forever be destroyed by Padmé
  • CLS wrote: »
    @NotTheChosenOne you might want to check out some videos on a relic 7 GAS bud. Then come back and let me know how that’s going to go for your Padme team.

Lol a padme team destroys a relic 7 GAS... just saying.