GAS Rework

NotTheChosenOne
128 posts Member
edited October 2019
Since GAS is a failure even at G13 7* I'm just going to prepare what I think will happen.

SE VS GAS:

- GAS can win against SE but it's like JKR vs DR no Malak.

Fix: A Hero With No Fear:

General Anakin is immune to fear. At the start of battle, General Skywalker gains 25% Defense, 15% Max Protection, and 25% Tenacity for each other 501st ally until all other 501st allies are defeated. ...

GR Vs GAS:

- GAS gets destroyed by Padmé GR.

Fix: The Chosen One: ...

If the target enemy has no Protection when General Skywalker uses an ability, reduce their current Max Health by 20% for rest of the battle (stacking, excluding raid bosses), which can't be resisted. Enemies can't gain protection up.

If GAS gets forcibly reworked to where SE & GR are no longer countering him then I will change my opinion on this game.

Replies

• The forums: "these new toons are soo OP, stop making new OP toons! The devs arr just lazy and forcing the meta!"

Also the forums: "why is my new shiny toon not an OP insta win button?! It requires an immediate buff or my wallet = closed!"
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • The forums: "these new toons are soo OP, stop making new OP toons! The devs arr just lazy and forcing the meta!"P

Also the forums: "why is my new shiny toon not an OP insta win button?! It requires an immediate buff or my wallet = closed!"

Lol I'm not even attempting to farm this guy I'm just stating what's gonna prolly happen.

And they I wrote I'm changing my mindset on CG if the change I said occured.