Remember when...

...CG brought stuff to the game that ended up being horrible to the game and they realized it and took it out? Ya, I miss that CG

Replies

• pepperidge farm remembers
  • Lol GAS isnt horrible to the game.

Hes just horrible to use
  • l00m8kh4vgzd.jpg
  • Examples?
  • Hantal86 wrote: »
    Examples?
    Tournaments?
  • True, they **** so much I’d blanked them from my mind
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    Examples?
    Tournaments?

Thank you
  • 6 and 7 Dot mods with the initial rollout.
  • Lol GAS isnt horrible to the game.

Hes just horrible to use

He's horrible to get too. And I don't think they should have just 1 toon that can remove unremovable buffs. The paywall is getting ridiculous. I don't have rime to do half the things already and GA, to me, is a time sink I don't have time for. I know im not the only one. I do know plemty of people like it so it's fine, but I will never be competitive anymore because i can't spend the money they want or the time to do things i should be doing. I'm still working on toons to get Malak, then toons to get Tam, then toons to get through HSith, and toons to get GAS, and toons to get to G13, and relics and...and...

I understand they don't and shouldn't want us to get everything, but I can't even be competitive anymore. Its a bummer
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    More than just tournaments - flash events, spender-only packs, the whole first iteration of mods, you could probably count the first iteration of HAAT too...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    More than just tournaments - flash events, spender-only packs, the whole first iteration of mods, you could probably count the first iteration of HAAT too...

And what were those replaced with?
    Grand Arena, Marquee Packs and Legendary packs, Relics, Sith Raid...
    Equal an opposite reactions here people. Just because something was removed or changed doesn't always mean for the better.
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

And what were those replaced with?
    Grand Arena, Marquee Packs and Legendary packs, Relics, Sith Raid...
    Equal an opposite reactions here people. Just because something was removed or changed doesn't always mean for the better.

Ummm... The first iteration of mods was replaced with the current iteration. And the same goes for HAAT. In both cases, players complained, CG decided that some action is indeed necessary and amended the situation. Now, I'm not saying that CG are perfect, but in those particular cases, they did listen to feedback and adjusted the game accordingly.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    Examples?

Ships