frustration?? GENERAL SKYWALKER??

harunalp
81 posts Member
edited October 2019
1-its price big money 100-1000 $. and padme beats general skywalker.
2-Unique called 'Hero with no Fear' Is inflicted with Fear by Revan.
3-Other people in anakin's team they are not as strong as sith empire. (hk47-Bastila-malak-sith marauder > ct555 fives-echo-rex)
4-and 5* up 7* anakin for 68.000 mk1 guild tokens
Is this a disappointment? because people spent big money and still no satisfactory result.
Post edited by harunalp on

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Is that your personal price tag?
  • no just average price
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Data?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Oh I see you edited your post to change the number listed.
  • Liath wrote: »
    And it's still not accurate.
  • Accuracy depends entirely on how good your estimation for the price is

Mobilegamer spent nearly 800 dollars to get General Skywalker so assuming a highest price of 1k dollars isn't far fetched at all.

As for the 68'000 GET1 tokens. that one is actually heavily downgraded. The price currently is 1900 GET1 tokens for 5 shards. Starting at 5 stars, it means you need 185 shards in total to get to 7*. The Formula is 1900*185/5 which results in 70300 GET1 tokens in total

So no, OP is actually very accurate with his pricing guesses, based on footage accessable so far and some basic math that all of you are equally expected to be capable off.
  • yes. where is new meta i dont see?
    traya+malak counter gas
    padme team counter gas
    dr+ malak (old meta) win rate %55 gas.
    you manage the game very badly capital games. If this game was not star wars game not even a player playing. you're totally premium over star wars
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

Well mobile gamer said he spent around 7-800.. So I guess you could use that as a range.

it's 1 player, why on earth would you use that as a range?!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Lol I could have spend 2K and not got there,,, worse toon release to date,,, I’m happy to whale for a good cause but this wasn’t even close and the obscure needed for it was something else...

No anikin ship or Mace... why they have been irrelevant basically since release. Shakka tii was doable with refreshes and a purchase plus gear....

Then making it a 5* release.... no wonder it was the least obtained release to date..:: I am willing to bet Rose had a higher release.... Insane!!!
  • leef wrote: »

Well mobile gamer said he spent around 7-800.. So I guess you could use that as a range.

Because it's not just one player, it is THE player. Mobilegamer, with the currently largest count of subscribers and discord members, is THE representative for the game's promotion and, as someone who lacked the characters and their gear requirements, was able to provide a pretty realistic sense of the whaling you had to do to get to GAS.

Even if the sample size is 1, if it is documented and evident, it is valid.
  • It's almost like the price tag depends more on your preparations in advance than on how much you spend, going down to zero for a multitude of people, while being unbuyable for those who didn't have Padme or 3PO.

And if you don't have a GET horde right now, you're not slowed from getting 7* GAS anyways; you can save GET, build for next time, save up some gear and zetas, and get on him next time with minimal disadvantage, probably without spending.
    Still not a he.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

You tubers count as 1000 data points.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    harunalp wrote: »
    2-Unique called 'Hero with no Fear' Is inflicted with Fear by Revan.

Literally fearable.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH