No acklay/wat rewards

Our guild has just been screwed out of TB special mission rewards for the 2nd time. We had both 2 bottom and 3 mid open, and beat acklay and wat at least once each. Nobody received special mission rewards. This happened 2 TB ago also (we failed to be acklay last time). We filed bug reports, but never got anything.

Anybody else experience a similar bug? Anybody ever successful get missing rewards delivered? What exactly is the procedure?

Replies

• Anybody, help please? Last time I submitted bug reports through both the link in these forums and the link through the game. Nothing. What is the procedure for getting some kind of response?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You need to contact EA Help through the in game help button.

Also are you sure that someone beat the mission? The TB info only shows attempts not victory.
  • I tried ea help. They pointed to the rewards I got for the Nute special, said that was my rewards, and closed the ticket.

Yes I'm sure someone beat the mission, I beat the wat mission. 2 other guild members said they beat the wat mission, and another beat acklay. I actually have a screenshot showing he beat acklay (and it only shows victories, not attempts).
  • jed44xlkzstc.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You need to open a ticket with EA Help and then reach out to CG_SBCrumb on the forum with that information, he should be able to help.
  • My guild has the same issue. We did it this way for the first time and we didn’t get any rewards either.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You need to open a ticket with EA Help and then reach out to CG_SBCrumb on the forum with that information, he should be able to help.

As I said in my last post, I did the ea help ticket and they brushed me off. When they saw my Nute special rewards they just assumed it was my mistake. Perhaps a contractor who doesn't understand the game well enough to know the difference.

Someone on discord suggested I try answers hq instead, so that was my next plan.
  • Keydash1 wrote: »
    jed44xlkzstc.jpg

Mic drop
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

As I said in my last post, I did the ea help ticket and they brushed me off. When they saw my Nute special rewards they just assumed it was my mistake. Perhaps a contractor who doesn't understand the game well enough to know the difference.

Someone on discord suggested I try answers hq instead, so that was my next plan.
    Kyno wrote: »

I am only asking you to open the ticket to that you have a reference for CG_SBCrumb.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Shadroth wrote: »
    jed44xlkzstc.jpg

Mic drop

People will mic drop for anything these days.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    jed44xlkzstc.jpg

Mic drop

The mic store is on back order currently.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    jed44xlkzstc.jpg

Mic drop

The mic store called, they're running out of you.

:thinking:
  • TVF wrote: »
    jed44xlkzstc.jpg

Mic drop

It's sad you got no likes for this
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    We had the same issue and also reported it to support. So far nothing. Next TB we'll be locking the Wat special in phase 3 and unlocking it in phase 4. Seems like the game can't handle 2 different TB rewards at once.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    SkylarSong wrote: »
    jed44xlkzstc.jpg

Mic drop

I'm used to it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1983195#Comment_1983195
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    jed44xlkzstc.jpg

Mic drop

It was clever, I liked it now. Havent been around much and sometimes forget what threads I have laid eggs in.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    jed44xlkzstc.jpg

Mic drop

It was clever, I liked it now. Havent been around much and sometimes forget what threads I have laid eggs in.

Did not expect to get this image in my head. To be honest, not gonna lie.
  • kalidor wrote: »
    We had the same issue and also reported it to support. So far nothing. Next TB we'll be locking the Wat special in phase 3 and unlocking it in phase 4. Seems like the game can't handle 2 different TB rewards at once.
    That was our plan too. However, I have an update. Other guilds have been complaining about this on Answers HQ. There were so many that EA_Mindtricks finally stepped in and said he wanted PMs from all guilds affected by the issue so he can address them all.

Go to Answers HQ, send him a PM with your ally code, your estimated losses, and any screenshots you have.
  • Did you though?

e7nah0oykijq.jpg