Don't Zeta GAS' Lead!

NotTheChosenOne
128 posts Member
edited October 2019
General Skywalker is just a joke as leader. However, Anakin is better under Padmé.

Padmé, JKA, GK, GMY & GAS and you got a solid team.

As, GAS counters Malak and that's all you need.

(This was just a fun arena team)

Replacing snips for GMY could make a solid GAC team as Shaak ti clones are much better than 5* GAS.
Post edited by NotTheChosenOne on

Replies

• Good luck using that in GAC. Who will deal damage in your JKR team? Kit?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    You're not the chosen one, so why should i listen to anything you have to say ?!
    Save water, drink champagne!

It's an arena team ......
  • leef wrote: »
    You're not the chosen one, so why should i listen to anything you have to say ?!

Because unlike the chosen one, I'm still alive. On the outside.

I'm fairly certain that most people who were ready to unlock GAS already had a reliable counter to DR in arena.

I'm fairly certain that most people who were ready to unlock GAS already had a reliable counter to DR in arena.

Ik it's just for ppl who like to change it up like me. Its get boring sometimes
  • Think this team could be meta tbh
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    We still have more toons like Arc Trooper to fill out the squad though. Better to have 2 squads.

you dont need/want yoda in a Padme team you NEED ashoka for padme to work. and for JKR you can substitute with old ben just fine, but yoda needs to be in JKR

No. Just No. To use a phrase I saw once. There are plenty of padme lineups that work fine or better without snips. Switching her with a g13 R2D2 for example works better in general against the sith empire teams with marauder instead of sith trooper.
  • I have no zetas.... I clock 3k get a month...I won't be doing jack squat with this worthless sack for months.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Good luck using that in GAC. Who will deal damage in your JKR team? Kit?

you dont need/want yoda in a Padme team you NEED ashoka for padme to work. and for JKR you can substitute with old ben just fine, but yoda needs to be in JKR

No. Just No. To use a phrase I saw once. There are plenty of padme lineups that work fine or better without snips. Switching her with a g13 R2D2 for example works better in general against the sith empire teams with marauder instead of sith trooper.

Why would you have any trouble with marauder? That's not an issue for padme, and definitely not a reason to switch out Ahsoka.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    No, you actually don’t need Ahsoka! zBarriss works better than her, and R2 also

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member

So zBariss or R2 works better than a free assist with every other special and that hits with her special for 40k+ even @ g12 ?
    Granted that zBariss as fifth will make the team last longer although the TM gain from her will go ashtray.
    Granted that R2 adds an AoE and many other benefits.
    But none of them will give the damage output and enemy buff cleanse that Ahsoka gives to the team.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Juzz wrote: »

So zBariss or R2 works better than a free assist with every other special and that hits with her special for 40k+ even @ g12 ?
    Granted that zBariss as fifth will make the team last longer although the TM gain from her will go ashtray.
    But none of them will give the damage output and enemy buff cleanse that Ahsoka gives to the team.

No TM gains on padme teams.
    Anyway, without getting into what is better or worse, ahsoka isn't mandatory on a padme team. You'll be fine vs most other teams if you sub her out.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

I guess you missed the meaning of "go ashtray", so here it goes:
    https://www.collinsdictionary.com/es/amp/ingles/go-astray
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

I guess you missed the meaning of "go ashtray", so here it goes:
    https://www.collinsdictionary.com/es/amp/ingles/go-astray

That's not "go ashtray."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH