I would the battles to be less static

I love what they did with Genosians. The idea of 1 hit you hit I hit you hit is pretty nonsensical. Bug swarms make sense.

The battles should have more "all character at once" effects, and I am not just talking attacks. Hoda could actually be doing something time-based that has graphics of him generating a big "something" like 4 minutes into the battle he has lifted CLS's x-wing above the opponent's heads or something like that. Darth Maul should be walking around behind his allies patiently waiting to attack. I still think special attacks loke GK slicing Maul in half could be added.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The battles should have more "all character at once" effects, and I am not just talking attacks.

General Kenobi, Talzin, 3P0, Padme and their mass assists say:"Hi".
    Also the good old META with Rex lead and GK were fun. Rex put up his Tenacity Up, GK gave retribution and the enemy EP killed himself when doing his AoE. Always fun to watch.

• Waqui wrote: »
    The battles should have more "all character at once" effects, and I am not just talking attacks.

General Kenobi, Talzin, 3P0, Padme and their mass assists say:"Hi".
    Also the good old META with Rex lead and GK were fun. Rex put up his Tenacity Up, GK gave retribution and the enemy EP killed himself when doing his AoE. Always fun to watch.

I know, watching TM trains like a solid EP team could get that would wipe you was/is 1 of the funnest things to watch
  • GK never sliced Maul in half. Padawan Obi did that.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!