Spent some money, thanks EA

Powda
525 posts Member
Decent value for the price with the Droid pack and I know they're not top tier, but it goes hand-in-hand with the droid event currently.

I decided to spend some money because you guys have held up your end by continuing to listen to the community and to fix issues.

Keep up the good work.

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Edit post cannot call out the company on the forums!
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Powda wrote: »
    Decent value for the price with the Droid pack and I know they're not top tier, but it goes hand-in-hand with the droid event currently.

I decided to spend some money because you guys have held up your end by continuing to listen to the community and to fix issues.

Keep up the good work.

The naive is strong with this one haha
  • Baldo wrote: »

Apparently, you can when it is praise...
  • Can you point me to where you can't mention the company? Like being on a plane and not being able to say United or being in a Walmart and not being able to say Walmart.

I recall rules regarding names in titles only, and about bad language and plain rude attacks on any of the companies as part of a civil netiquette.

If the prohibit mentioning the very owners of the game I'd be surprised, as it doesn't even sound right or proper as a rule.
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    BillyBeans wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »

Apparently, you can when it is praise...

FYI My praise thread had it's title edited :)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/21382/thanks-for-a-great-game#latest
  • You know I bought the Droid pack long ago. I was happy with the value. Then said uggh these droids bite. I came around and I think it was the best value pack. I've bought em all except the FA one. if they did packs at that price point they'd kill it. 86 is just awesome. HK is meh. 88 if he lives is awesome, but he rarely lives to move.

The value of the pack though is quite good. Having the droids maxed is something I'd not likely have done if I did not buy that pack. I love my 86.
  • Powda wrote: »

Keep up the good work.

Good for you! Some people are going to tell you that EA doesn't deserve your money, but remember: if you are happy enough to think they deserve your money, then they deserve your money.