The Sith Triumvirate Raid.

Does it ever get fun?

Replies

  • As fun as chasing the carrot.
  • Try anakin & NS :)
  • Mzee
    1776 posts Member
    I don't mind it too much now. Still better than HAAT, which is a long and boring auto with manual targeting for garbage rewards that they never bothered to do anything about.
  • Dk_rek
    3256 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »
    I don't mind it too much now. Still better than HAAT, which is a long and boring auto with manual targeting for garbage rewards that they never bothered to do anything about.

    Hstr rewards suck too for 40 players
  • Tattz
    120 posts Member
    P1 with full reliced resistance is my most favourite thing in the whole game
  • Tattz wrote: »
    P1 with full reliced resistance is my most favourite thing in the whole game

    Try Ewoks
  • Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Tattz wrote: »
    P1 with full reliced resistance is my most favourite thing in the whole game

    Try Ewoks

    Interesting. How would one set these kill bears up?
    Also wanting to take my resistance to relic level. a member or two of my guild has questioned my sanity.
Sign In or Register to comment.