Please help me and Let me know what you think ?

Prev1
ilkercbr
8 posts Member
edited October 2019
theere is a guy on Grand Arena who beat in ONE TRY my 7 relic 322 speed g13 d revan, and 289 g13 5 relic dbastila, 247 g13 4 relic hk 47, g13 2 relic sith trooper and g12 first order defender guy ,
with is 308 sped cls, 270 speed solo, 275 speed chew ( all g13 3 relic ) 260 speed g12 3cpo and 264 speed g13 thrawn
is it really posibble ? please let me know guys

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    How do you know that's what he used?
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    This is the most vague thing I've ever seen. Yes everything is possible assuming he had enough characters saved up. Can you post his defense a few pictures of his roster?
  • Options
    aq4irjaw0e9n.jpg
    rhww9fonjccz.jpg
  • Options
    p6bat2a12kin.jpg
    h569wo4alzm3.jpg
    awx26kzpwqqn.jpg
    eftblvdypb2y.jpg
    6mvbf26hrunw.jpg
    umoh6xdysfbw.jpg
    nxljktnlcnq6.jpg
  • ilkercbr
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    As you can see, his padme and Gg is on defence but he was able to beat my 7 relic 322 speed dr meta with his 308 speed cls meta in one try, omg ?
  • Options
    3c8h734ftvds.jpg
    ???
  • Options
    You have no Malak there, looks easy enough for that CLS team. BSF might have been gone before your team moved.

On a side note, there are other DR counters than Padme and GG nuke.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    What about his Jedi Revan? He can easily beat Darth Revan without Malak
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    He could even beat it with Palpatine since you don't have Malak to stop his TM gain
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious how you decided to use FO guy in there tho? Even a low gear marauder or assassin is a better choice since it gives your team alot more crit damage
  • ilkercbr
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    man FO guy is provides a nice defence bonus and takes the fire on him, it worked almost all my GAs, i dont have maraduer or sith assas,, i am just sayin, 7 relic d drevan can kill whole that team once he sends fear, and how that cls can kill in one try, plus my d revan is one who has fastest turn meter,
  • Options
    Nah, totally do-able. I think you need to manage your expectations a bit better - that's why it's a competition.
    Kudos to CLS!
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    ilkercbr wrote: »
    man FO guy is provides a nice defence bonus and takes the fire on him, it worked almost all my GAs, i dont have maraduer or sith assas,, i am just sayin, 7 relic d drevan can kill whole that team once he sends fear, and that cls can kill in one try

I don't know why you think he used CLS. What about his Palpatine? Palpatine was a counter to Revan and Malak until Malak was buffed to stop turn meter gain by Sith in the enemy team. Without Malak he could still work
  • Options
    JZ95 wrote: »
    man FO guy is provides a nice defence bonus and takes the fire on him, it worked almost all my GAs, i dont have maraduer or sith assas,, i am just sayin, 7 relic d drevan can kill whole that team once he sends fear, and that cls can kill in one try

I don't know why you think he used CLS. What about his Palpatine? Palpatine was a counter to Revan and Malak until Malak was buffed to stop turn meter gain by Sith in the enemy team. Without Malak he could still work
    That team relied on Nihilus's health increasing too much from debuffs on Sion and/or Traya that you couldn't wear it down in time. With relic 3-7 characters damage should not be an issue.

CLS is more likely and looks easy enough.
  • Options
    he told me he used cls, chew solo, 264 speed thrawn and g12 260 speed 3cpo, dude.... i really wonder how that team survived 322 speed 7 relic dr, since my dr attacked first as fastest,
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    he told me he used cls, chew solo, 264 speed thrawn and g12 260 speed 3cpo, dude.... i really wonder how that team survived 322 speed 7 relic dr, since my dr attacked first as fastest,
    No, Han attacked first. BSF died from hits on expose or fed enough TM to the CLS team to get in more hits.

You overestimate your team.
  • Options
    yea, yea u r so fan of Cls i get it thank u.... so everyone thinks the same ppl ?
  • Options
    yea, yea u r so fan of Cls i get it thank u.... so everyone thinks the same ppl ?
    Someone's salty. Maybe place Malak next time.
  • Options

Yes, that’s exactly what happened. BSF was most likely dead before she got a turn. Many people use CLS to counter DR.
  • Options

Yes, that’s exactly what happened. BSF was most likely dead before she got a turn. Many people use CLS to counter DR.

That's what I would of done
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I use CLS Rebels all the time to smash DRevan teams. Without Malak, and especially with a random 5th like FOST my Rebels eat even the fastest DRevan teams for breakfast. CLS might not be the shiniest new toy in the store but don't make the mistake of underestimating him, because with the addition of Chewie and 3P0 to Han and a 5th, they can still do a number on just about anything.
  • ilkercbr
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    dude, i get all of you, but just saying, cls meta has to be right modded, i am not sure if those guys gets my 7 relicced 322 speed and d bastila is faster than cls mates, so after han shoots, its my drevan turn then who attacks after solo first attack...
    by the way, some ppl dont need to be rude here, i am just asking which i couldnt get..
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Even with a speed disadvantage, that team is plenty capable of surviving the initial onslaught and then returning some pretty crazy damage. Even with the fears, once DRevan drops his AoE lightning, he probably got killed instantly from counterattacks, and the team probably fell apart from there. Apologies if I came across as rude, wasn't my intention.
  • Options
    dude, i get all of you, but just saying, cls meta has to be right modded, i am not sure if those guys gets my 7 relicced 322 speed and d bastila is faster than cls mates, so after han shoots, its my drevan turn then who attacks after solo first attack...
    by the way, some ppl dont need to be rude here, i am just asking which i couldnt get..

You’re neglecting the fact that it’s not just Han shooting first, but by his applying debuffs or having them resisted he’s also granting TM to at least CLS and probably the whole team, which can get them ahead of a faster DR or BSF.
  • Options

You keep insisting with your 322 speed. That's not a fast DR, and CLS has TM gain mechanics, DR doesn't.

Also, just because you have relic 7 on him it won't mean that he'll solo the CLS team with 4 relic characters. As said above, BSF will be dead before your DR moves, SiT doesn't deal real damage and FOST is dead weight. HK and DR won't take on the full squad of 5 before they get out of fear.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure my CLS arena team could take it. Possibly without a toon dying.

Sorry for my rudeness
  • Options
    All 4 rebels will go before a 322 drevan at the speeds you gave. Dbastilla has high tenacity from her unique.

Han goes first on dbastilla grants rebels 10%.
    Cls goes uses special on SiT chewie assists. Grants rebels 10% Tm and himself 20%.
    Chewie uses 2nd special on dbastilla. If she’s not dead Hans special will drop whatever remains.
    Han then triple shots HK.
    C3po calls them all killing HK. Cls assist gives 20%tm to himself and 10 to everyone else.

At this point dbastilla and HK are dead, SiT is at about 80% health.
    Your dreven goes twice with fear and shock and the only source of damage.
    Your tanks are useless at this point.
    Take your pick on how 5, even with no protection kills you easily.
    Personally he could of even dropped thrawn and gone with 4.

• Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options