GET : Malak or GAS

Hello,

I need some advice.
I've around 26k GET.
I'll certainly unlock Malak in a few days, and I hope I'll be ready for GAS in 3-4 months.
What do you think, should I use my GET to get Malak shards, or should I keep them to up GAS quicker when I unlock it ?

A detail, I'll level up Malak and gear him, but he'll not be my priority, as I want to gear GR and Sep to be ready for GAS.

Thank, for you advises.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Will having Malak at 6* help you to a higher crystal income in arena during those 3 months? Help you win GAs? Help your guild perform better in TB? If not, then saving up for GAS might be better.
  • Damon_Skye
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I would say hold on to the GET if you are not big on using Malak initially, and are doing well on the requirements for GAS - that's the indication I am getting from your note.

Personally I am going to lump on Malak when I get him unlocked later this week - I feel I am a long way off GAS (and not overly desperate to get him with the high requirements needed, plus Episode 9 content hopefully on the horizon I would rather look at (hopefully!)) and no guarantee when he will return - 4 months and a few days for Malak to come back. That's a lot of GET to earn and spend in that time frame.
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I'm 65/100 on Malak. I just got GAS.

I'm so close that - it doesn't make sense to break off my grind on Malak. I know it will hold me back 2 months of farming GAS. But -

In your situation where you can choose. --- If you aren't confident you have the required characters for GAS, then go for Malak.

If you are for sure going to go after GAS and know you will have the requirements. Then, GAS is going to hurt Malak bad... Really bad.

It's timing. You could have GAS at 7 in about 4 months... That's right about the time when Malak will be obsolete against GAS...