New Character ideas, and new way to unlock new characters

I was thinking about how a lot of people don’t like the marquee events, and I think I may have come up with something that could replace that. What if there was a new holo table with different tiers in it, and each one is specifically for certain squads, only characters with specific tags on them, so then you could make it where people can play a few times a day, not unlike hard mode battles, but with higher shard rewards. This would also be somewhat like marquee events and legendary character events in the sense that maybe the number of shards rewarded goes up for each tier you can complete. So let’s so for example you release Jedi Council member Evan Peil, (I may have spelled that wrong). We would need a Jedi squad to unlock him and level him up. But you could play it like five times a day at whatever tier you reach, high tiers getting him faster due to higher rewards, then maybe once the character is u locked and out to 7 stars, a new unlock able character would take his place. This could also be a great way for people to unlock not just new characters, but also pre existing characters who’s shards may not be easy to obtain. This would also be a great way to make other characters useful, lesser used droids, smugglers, etc. their squads would be needed to unlock certain characters. I’m not sure if I’ve done the best job explaining this, but I think it could be a great idea. As for the new characters I mentioned in the subject title, I was thinking since you guys did a great job exploring the old republic and characters who may be obscure to those who don’t know much about it, maybe you could explore some Jedi council members who we never got to see in action on screen, or not much anyway:(some of these I may spell incorrectly)
Oppo Rancisis
Yearel Poof
Evan Peil
Yaddle
Agen Kolar
Sesea Tinn
Adi Galia
Stass Ali
Ki Adi Mundi
Depa Billipa
This new idea would also be a good way to introduce new characters at a faster rate, and players could collect them on their own time, rather than rushing to play an event for a few days, and then being unable to collect more shards for awhile.