I suspect Geo TB became more difficult when relics released

JZ95
167 posts Member
I thought about this alot and I am 50-50 on it, but I've noticed Geo TB feels like it got more difficult since relics. I don't remember doing so poorly in level 4 before relics. I could be wrong of course, just wondering if anyone has thought the same thing.

Replies

• TVF
    36586 posts Member
    Nope.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Levelcap increase any day now.

We were talking about this in our guild and it wouldn't be too difficult to program. Essentially we have territories and phases, but people have been skipping zones to preload them and waste less GP. The way to combat this is that the waves you face have a certain "difficulty" and are tougher as the phases progress, not territories. So let's say you're in P4, but in p3 mid and p4 bottom. The same "difficulty" of teams pop up in either territory because the game is treating everything like it's phase 4. The difference being what platoons you have in place to control things.
  • I only have a single toon at R1. I still clear the same amount of stages per battle per territory with my G12 toons.
  • I only have a single toon at R1. I still clear the same amount of stages per battle per territory with my G12 toons.

The OP was talking about, asking about any difficulty changes based on the timeline following relics being released int he game. Have your squads gotten stronger, better mods, different mods? Higher gear tears?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nope.

They teams you face are different each time and if you are not paying attention you can easily be overwhelmed and defeated in a way you were not expecting.