Traya's Unique Mechanic

Banmeong
129 posts Member
edited October 2019
At the start of each Sith ally's turn, *Traya* dispels all debuffs on them and deals damage equal to 5% of their Max Health for each debuff dispelled.

Just a quick question, does this unique stays for the remaining member of the team when Traya already dead? Or she must alive to make her second zeta work?

Replies

• Uniques only work when the character is alive.
  • I am gearing Traya and Nihilus to beat Geos. Sion is already g12. Just need finisher to G13. My traya and Nihilus are still g8 and easily wipe out. So my spare zeta will not go to Traya's unique until she g12 then
  • Uniques do not linger after death, but leader skills do.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Banmeong wrote: »
    I am gearing Traya and Nihilus to beat Geos. Sion is already g12. Just need finisher to G13. My traya and Nihilus are still g8 and easily wipe out. So my spare zeta will not go to Traya's unique until she g12 then

DN is wasted on the Geo counter. By the time you actually get to do anything, they're almost dead. Better to use some Sith damage sponges instead of DN, who can slot in to just about any other team, like zEP.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Banmeong wrote: »
    I am gearing Traya and Nihilus to beat Geos. Sion is already g12. Just need finisher to G13. My traya and Nihilus are still g8 and easily wipe out. So my spare zeta will not go to Traya's unique until she g12 then

DN is wasted on the Geo counter. By the time you actually get to do anything, they're almost dead. Better to use some Sith damage sponges instead of DN, who can slot in to just about any other team, like zEP.

zSavage works well with Traya and Sion as. 3-man squad against bugs. In this case Nihilus would be most useful on a Palp squad. If you have Maul geared with zeta, he also works fine vs bugs as a sith b-team leader. zMaul + zDooku and zSavage for example.