A little help on a g13 decision please...

So I've been working hard on my GG droid squad and have gg and b1 at g13 already.

I have been going back and forth on whether magna or b2 was the better g13 investment. Ive tried to do my research but still haven't been able to come to a decision. Any thoughts on this? Thanks for any help in advance!

Replies

• Can you expound on why you want to G13 the whole team GEO-TB, Arena, Fun? Would be easier to direct you.

For Arena you actually want the droids to die so GG goes all "Hulk smash" on the other team and one shots them.

If this is for GEO-TB then you want Magna to last as long as possible since he is the taunter taking all the heat.

If it is just for fun then who cares which one first do them all and enjoy.
  • Can you expound on why you want to G13 the whole team GEO-TB, Arena, Fun? Would be easier to direct you.

For Arena you actually want the droids to die so GG goes all "Hulk smash" on the other team and one shots them.

If this is for GEO-TB then you want Magna to last as long as possible since he is the taunter taking all the heat.

If it is just for fun then who cares which one first do them all and enjoy.

Good question...geo tb, arena, fun? All 3 really! I like the squad and they have tons of reason to build up nowadays. So i think im looking for the best overall upgrade between the two for using in arena and in geo tb.
  • i would do magna, just for the health boost.
  • Between the two? Magnaguard. Magnaguard is more reliant on stats that its relic would boost, while B2 mainly just cares about potency. And you want attention focused on Magnaguard more than on B2 from GG's mark, if possible.

Though one of the strengths of the GG/separatist droid team is you don't need huge gear levels except on GG for it to work well. For the GAS mission, Droideka is probably a better call than either B2 or Magna for next G13 for more damage on assists.
    Still not a he.