Road Ahead

Where is it? Also, give us some hope please, something to look forward to. Give us something fun to do. That’s all we want, just the fun back.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    In November
  • Geo LS TB is supposed to drop next month. They've also talked about adding ships and 3v3 back into GAC (that part, whatever). I'm excited for the LS TB.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Geo LS TB is supposed to drop next month. They've also talked about adding ships and 3v3 back into GAC (that part, whatever). I'm excited for the LS TB.

Nothing of it gonna be "fun" )
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Fun is in the eye of the beholder. If you expect the devs to cater only to what you personally consider fun you are bound to be disappointed.
  • Some new packs will come to the game
  • I actually had fun playing a mobile game for a few days. It was MSF. It reminded me of the exciting early days of playing GoH - a locked roster full of possibilities and interesting game modes and things yet to earn. I reached level 30, unlocked their arena, and realized I was about to hop back on the hamster wheel and quickly uninstalled.

GoH could use a game mode like Blitz (think of it like an open-ended GW that truly can utilize your entire roster). Something they should strongly consider.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Aren’t road aheads less frequent with the state of galaxy posts? Only using them for big announcements?
  • Darthh_Cull
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Aren’t road aheads less frequent with the state of galaxy posts? Only using them for big announcements?

They’re usually every fiscal quarter.

• Personally im hoping for a millenium falcon type event for a GR ship, preferably one not driven by GAS :)
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

They recently said they won’t do it quarterly anymore but whenever they have something more to share than is sufficient in a State of the Galaxy
  • Ultra wrote: »

They recently said they won’t do it quarterly anymore but whenever they have something more to share than is sufficient in a State of the Galaxy

Gotcha so like every two years now.
  • Why are you asking for their lies?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    In November

Why isn't the November calendar here yet?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    In November

*chalendar
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    In November

*chalendar

That joke has died so many times it's challenging "the game" for most number of deaths.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Khezmell wrote: »
    Personally im hoping for a millenium falcon type event for a GR ship, preferably one not driven by GAS :)

It should be Padmé's ship
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SkylarSong wrote: »
    Khezmell wrote: »
    Personally im hoping for a millenium falcon type event for a GR ship, preferably one not driven by GAS :)

And what would it do? Get shot at while R2 tries to keep it working?
  • HK22
    644 posts Member

Well Padme did pilot a N-1 in Attack of the Clones so maybe she gets the N-1?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    HK22 wrote: »

Well Padme did pilot a N-1 in Attack of the Clones so maybe she gets the N-1?

Nah, we'll get kiddie Anakin for N-1. Not enough Anakins in the game.