Most Valuable in Champion Store

What do people find is the best bang for your buck in the Champion Store?

I rarely see anything I’m actively farming, and I generate such a small amount that I don’t feel comfortable spending it that often.

Replies

• I just buy kyros and sometimes g12 finishers.
  • I just buy kyros and sometimes g12 finishers.

Agree. Kyrotech has been low dropping for me (about 20%), so this is the only reliable source.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Kyrotechs exclusively
  • I only buy Kyro pieces as well
  • I buy a pack for only $99
  • I buy anything I need #RightNow, there are no exlusives in that shop
  • Anyone noticing any Kyros that appear more or less frequent than others? I’m not familiar with what exactly cycles through that store.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Might be best to save it, CG might drop a new meta characters shards in there and then the shills on this forum will tell you it’s your fault you spent it when obviously it was meant to be hoarded.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    I occasionally buy Kyro or finisher salvage (I think Kyro is the better value, if memory serves), but I spend less than I get because I don't trust their claim that they will never put characters there.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I spend it only on Kyros. Might buy finishers as and when I'm looking to take someone to G13
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Anyone noticing any Kyros that appear more or less frequent than others? I’m not familiar with what exactly cycles through that store.

There is a dedicated slot for Kyro. Which one shows is random though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Anyone noticing any Kyros that appear more or less frequent than others? I’m not familiar with what exactly cycles through that store.

There is a dedicated slot for Kyro. Which one shows is random though.

To add to this, you can get 4 or 8 shards of either Kyro in that spot.
  • hoarding
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • At the risk of sounding redundant, kyros ONLY. EVER. PERIOD.
  • Golden eyeballs really.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Kyros, Kyros and Kyros. And i found that the exact piece that i need for a specific toon i'm currently gearing is missing 80% of the time. This switches as the gear needed switches. Still believing in the "Needed gear/ shards are always showing less in stores" conspiracy, tied to the 'Favorite' button.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I bought some Kyros but they don’t seem very good value really. Hoarding seems like the best idea for me right now.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I bought some Kyros but they don’t seem very good value really. Hoarding seems like the best idea for me right now.

Don't need kyros I guess?
  • I bought some Kyros but they don’t seem very good value really. Hoarding seems like the best idea for me right now.

I don't think the value is very good. But it's still the best value in the store as far as I can tell. Since the GAC store is the only way to buy Kyro other than crystals, it's basically converting GAC tokens straight into crystals. But you don't get all that many from a whole GAC, even finishing in Kyber, so hoarding isn't a bad idea.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    6E slicing material.

Yikes.