It's not too late you know

Kurrgan
100 posts Member
edited October 2019
You know a little good will goes a long way.

Just post an apology message and message out some GET and Kyros to everyone who unlocked and you can still save face with community. My guild like many have lost several players including our awesome leader who was a big spender.

It costs you nothing to send out some or all of the GET-1 to 7-star GAS and you may sell some relic packs because of it. Then next time fix the event to just include the rewards on the final tier.

I have enough to 7 star him but so many are frustrated that they worked so hard and can't use him to his full potential any time soon.

You have people leaving their guilds looking for groups still doing Hoth. That can't be what you had in mind.

We are all human. If you admit your mistake and apologize this community will forgive you. Star wars fans are a pretty forgiving group.

Replies

• Kurrgan wrote: »
    You know a little good will goes a long way.

Just post an apology message and message out some GET and Kyros to everyone who unlocked and you can still save face with community. My guild like many have lost several players including our awesome leader who was a big spender.

It costs you nothing to send out some or all of the GET-1 to 7-star GAS and you may sell some relic packs because of it. Then next time fix the event to just include the rewards on the final tier.

I have enough to 7 star him but so many are frustrated that they worked so hard and can't use him to his full potential any time soon.

You have people leaving their guilds looking for groups still doing Hoth. That can't be what you had in mind.

We are all human. If you admit your mistake and apologize this community will forgive you. Star wars fans are a pretty forgiving group.

Just enjoy it for the train wreck it's become