GW

Galactic war has become ludicrous. I have been playing 2 years and haven't even gotten my 10 wins...every..single..time I am able to just barely get enough cash to redeem and then 1 squad appears that mows through every remaining character, no Matter the configuration. The latest..an unbeatable nightsister squad wherein I get no move whatsoever. I get it, games are games and you cant always win, but advancement IS one of the goals of playing. I've never seen a more contrived game in my life, and I'm over 50!

Replies

• What are you using as squad? Synergy between characters is important. Do you have a swgoh.gg account? With those people might be able to help
  • I'm not sure I've ever heard someone complain about GW being too hard since before they implemented the rework some many years ago. This reads kind of like a blast from the past necro post.

That being said, in case you are serious, I'll go ahead and give you some advice. GW is actually rather easy once you get a few good meta teams. I would chase after the Revans/General Grievous separatists/ or Galactic Republic. Once you level them up to gear 12+ with good mods, you won't have an issue with GW anymore.
  • Have you modded your characters?
  • It's either hillarious that GW is still a game mode we can talk about or a trolling masterpiece by "Shirley"
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Yeah, something doesn't add up here...

In a post by the same OP in April 2019, they make a claim they have only been playing 3 months. October is 6 months past April so that's 9 months of play, not 2 years. I expect this frustration after 9 months.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Shirley you can't be serious?!
  • I am serious,....and don't call me Shirley!
  • Clearly a troll with no talent.
  • This thread makes me wonder if I once got drunk, made an account named Shirley, and forgot about it until yesterday when I got drunk again and trolled myself.
  • Ouch...just got tired of trying out weird combos and finding someone else always had the same strange idea.
  • Mighty wizard...did you mean to say "no wallet"?
  • Qwik
    25 posts Member
    I was on the last battle of a GW last night. I managed to wipe his squad out except for his KRU. That guy.....he wiped out every single hero I had. I must have thrown at least 3-4 full squads at him and I couldn't even bring his health down, not a single bubble. Every hit I laid down healed him for what seemed like more than I was damaging him! I rarely say any missing green above his head, plenty of "HEALED" in green over his head time and time again. Very frustrating.

I was told the squads you meet in GW are based off your Squad Arena Team. Which means I need to field a lower Squad Arena Team, at the cost of reward tiers in the Squad Arena for a better chance at GW squads I can handle a bit easier in order to reach that 10 win mark. Currently at 6 completed GW's.
  • Qwik wrote: »
    I was on the last battle of a GW last night. I managed to wipe his squad out except for his KRU. That guy.....he wiped out every single hero I had. I must have thrown at least 3-4 full squads at him and I couldn't even bring his health down, not a single bubble. Every hit I laid down healed him for what seemed like more than I was damaging him! I rarely say any missing green above his head, plenty of "HEALED" in green over his head time and time again. Very frustrating.

I was told the squads you meet in GW are based off your Squad Arena Team. Which means I need to field a lower Squad Arena Team, at the cost of reward tiers in the Squad Arena for a better chance at GW squads I can handle a bit easier in order to reach that 10 win mark. Currently at 6 completed GW's.

"When Kylo takes damage, he recovers 8% health".
    Only hit him with your big-hitters. Don't apply Damage Over Time, Plague, or Thermal Detonators.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!