180m GP guild looking for active players over 3m GP

https://swgoh.gg/g/8737/millennium-fukkatsu/

We are a semi-casual guild. We value real life and we try to balance that with the game. We are very focused on growing as individuals and as an entire guild. We have a very strong core of worldwide individuals who strive for greatness within the game. We actively evaluate the guild and look to replenish spots voided by people who do not share our values or are not dedicated to our endeavors.
We can offer you this:
-180m+GP Guild
-Dedicated and experienced leadership
-All Heroics Raids: Pit - 18:00 UTC,
Tank 17:00 UTC, Sith 19:00 UTC.
-Very successful TW record. We have won 90%+. We are dedicated and have a great strategy.
-TB we do a rotation of Geo - Geo - Hoth. We have shown continuous improvement and are focused on farming adequate teams.
-A fun and competitive environment.
What we ask of you:
-3m+ GP with competitive squads
-Be active. Although we aren’t going to boot you for missing your daily 600 tickets, we strongly encourage it.
-Participate. If you join a TW, be prepared to set offense & defense. Contribute to each phase of TB. Contribute to raids.
-Communicate. Again, we value real life so if you will miss an event or are away from the game just let us know.

There are many guilds out there that want or need to fill a spot. We feel that we offer more than just a place to play a game. We are family. We are compassionate. We strive to make everyone better. We enjoy the camaraderie that competition brings. So, if you want to just play a game and that’s it then maybe we aren’t the place for you. But if you want to be in a place where you can grow, you can make a difference and you will be valued for your efforts then we would be happy to have you. Feel free to ask questions or contact us.
Contact leadership in game as well:
Leader: Robin 798-573-153
Officer: REM 977-229-337
Officer: Drcul 287-631-499
Officer: Brax Nightfighter 335-812-394

Replies

• I am interested in joining your guild. My current guild is experiencing several members retiring or leaving for other guilds. I am 4.1 GP, get my 600 tickets daily, have a healthy roster and am an active participant. SWGOH.GG is jdbutz. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
  • Can you post your swgoh.gg link here? Or contact me in game: Brax Nightfighter 335-812-394.
  • Actually, I found you. All looks good. If you apply, we will accept you.