Opinions

Prev1
7r8i41zjhrmi.jpg

So my Padme team is pictured. Pretty well geared and modded team right? NO

I attacked thos SE team in GA and somehow it destroyed my Padme team in less than 30 seconds.

Anyone care to give insight as to how?
Cause I'm not seeing how they have the damage output to do that

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your mods are the issue
  • Options
    What’s the speed on those guys? That’s very crucial. Last round I lost out to a Traya team that was under geared and I failed to check their mods. It was a trap. God mods on the team and my CLS team which was better geared got over powered from mods.
    Luckily the guy didn’t have a counter to my geos and I held on to win.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Your mods are the issue

in what way?
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    What’s the speed on those guys? That’s very crucial. Last round I lost out to a Traya team that was under geared and I failed to check their mods. It was a trap. God mods on the team and my CLS team which was better geared got over powered from mods.
    Luckily the guy didn’t have a counter to my geos and I held on to win.

ioy16na8vsw8.png
  • Options
    There is too much rng in Padme vs Malak/Mara SE teams, try them in your arena climb, they go about 70/30 but the 30% can go really bad, really quick. The SiT versions are a much more reliable counter up at like 95%. I have been there and it happens.
  • Options
    Canadafett wrote: »
    There is too much rng in Padme vs Malak/Mara SE teams, try them in your arena climb, they go about 70/30 but the 30% can go really bad, really quick. The SiT versions are a much more reliable counter up at like 95%. I have been there and it happens.

with such difference in gear, relics, and mods though is highly suspect
  • Options
    Malak, HK, and BSF were too slow. padme cleanses, malak dispels buffs and forces taunt. your ashoka is forced to hit malak and gains fear. hk and bsf slide in their turns with aoe and fear. dr comes back around for his aoe shock and badda bing badda boom you just lost someone and you dont have a cleanse available. watch out for these slower modded teams. try to brute force your way through with a r2 instead of ahsoka. save cleanse for after malaks turn and get a bonus turn when someone falls below half health. that is how you mod your malak team in gac to stop non malak counters like the padme team. hope this was helpful
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123
  • Options
    HammerHead wrote: »
    Malak, HK, and BSF were too slow. padme cleanses, malak dispels buffs and forces taunt. your ashoka is forced to hit malak and gains fear. hk and bsf slide in their turns with aoe and fear. dr comes back around for his aoe shock and badda bing badda boom you just lost someone and you dont have a cleanse available. watch out for these slower modded teams. try to brute force your way through with a r2 instead of ahsoka. save cleanse for after malaks turn and get a bonus turn when someone falls below half health. that is how you mod your malak team in gac to stop non malak counters like the padme team. hope this was helpful

Yes very helpful actually. Thank you.
  • Options
    try what i mentioned, vs lower gear teams like those the winrate should be higher, but vs relic'ed teams the winrate like mentioned above is around 70/30. padme is still a soft counter to malak teams. and now an even softer counter to G$ teams.
  • Options
    try what i mentioned, vs lower gear teams like those the winrate should be higher, but vs relic'ed teams the winrate like mentioned above is around 70/30. padme is still a soft counter to malak teams. and now an even softer counter to G$ teams.

yea I just find it a bit suspect that the AI ran through my padme team in under 30 seconds. Especially with the gear and relic difference.
  • Options
    yea slower modded malak teams easily can do that vs padme. its very stupid, but its a thing to look out for.
  • Options
    yea slower modded malak teams easily can do that vs padme. its very stupid, but its a thing to look out for.

cheers man. now I know atleast. the first time ive had issues
  • Options
    I have neither of these teams yet, still too new. But I enjoyed reading this.
    It shows the importance of turn order not just in your own team but also v/s the other turn.
    More to speed that just "BE FASTEST".

• Options
    Nothing CG likes better than rewarding your gear and efforts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Hammerhead seems to have hit the nail right on the head.
    Main thing is you had fun right? 😖
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Nadebotfm wrote: »

Suspect? In which way? There's no way to cheat on defense. If there was any cheating involved, it was on your side. The combat was controled by your own client.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Suspect? In which way? There's no way to cheat on defense. If there was any cheating involved, it was on your side. The combat was controled by your own client.

i didnt say or insinuate he cheated? just said said it was suspect
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Take out Ahsoka and put in either R2 or Barriss. Also, the win rate (for me) is 50/50 but you will never ever lose against a GG team (no matter what Droid characters they use) and if you face another GR squad that uses Padme you always win also. You’ll also crush General Anakins weak behind, lol what a waste (Anakin Leader) so far

i have a pretty good win ratios against Malak. Only issue I get is with a g13 SM. And actually there a team comp of GG droids that destroy me. I think it has BB8 in it
  • Options
    Nothing CG likes better than rewarding your gear and efforts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Hammerhead seems to have hit the nail right on the head.
    Main thing is you had fun right? 😖

agreed lol
  • Options
    Simple.

My phones almost dead but basically it's becau
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

I didn't say or insinuate, that you did. I simply asked, if you would care to elaborate:
    Suspect? In which way?

• Options

I didn't say or insinuate, that you did. I simply asked, if you would care to elaborate:
    Suspect? In which way?

You definitely alluded to the OP insinuating cheating. You should include your full quote next time:

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I have neither of these teams yet, still too new. But I enjoyed reading this.
    It shows the importance of turn order not just in your own team but also v/s the other turn.
    More to speed that just "BE FASTEST".

^ underappreciated comment right here.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    My CLS team can now beat DR Malak teams in my top 100. When I lose though it looks like bowling pins going down like a strike.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

Suspect? In which way?

You definitely alluded to the OP insinuating cheating. You should include your full quote next time:

I in no way insinuated that OP suspected cheating in the exact same way as OP didn't insinuate that what he suspected was cheating.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Suspect? In which way?

I in no way insinuated that OP suspected cheating in the exact same way as OP didn't insinuate that what he suspected was cheating.

Ok... I'll bite. What did you mean by the following then?
    There's no way to cheat on defense. If there was any cheating involved, it was on your side.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Suspect? In which way?

My full quote? Check what you quoted yourself. It is all there. The full quote.

Second quote was just a repetition of the question. Why should I include everything else - again?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Suspect? In which way?

Ok... I'll bite. What did you mean by the following then?
    There's no way to cheat on defense. If there was any cheating involved, it was on your side.

That it's impossible, that there was any cheating involved.

OP found the loss suspect (check the quotes). There's nothing suspect about that loss. It's a genuine loss.
  • Options

Suspect? In which way?

My full quote? Check what you quoted yourself. It is all there. The full quote.

Second quote was just a repetition of the question. Why should I include everything else - again?

Alright buddy. You're the first one to bring up cheating in the thread and say you didn't bring it for the purpose of accusing the OP of insinuating cheating. You got me. Good job. Enjoy your day.