Plug and play toons

I was just sitting around and wondering which toons everyone thinks are the all around best and/or most underrated on a standalone basis. Toons that can practically be thrown into any squad and which make the biggest impact in terms of improving any team they are placed into.
My vote for best all around - it's tough there's a bunch of really good ones... But I'd have to say right now, I think BSF outguns Thrawn which is everyone's go to on the subject. And probably BSF is the most underrated - maybe not as part of a meta DR/Malak SE squad but in terms of putting her alongside any 'other' faction besides sith. So either BSF or maybe even Fulcrum gets my vote for most underrated

Replies

• Nest, thrawn, jka, gk, nihilus.
    I would personally put them before badstilla
  • Badstila is definitely at the top. Brood Alpha with unique zeta is also very plug and play. All the pretaunting tanks deserve a mention as well. Han can be pretty handy for a first turn stun. Those are the ones I can think of other than the ones mentioned.
  • C3PO has about 15 faction tags and also has ewok synergy... can't remember what that is though
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Gr 13 first order executioner
  • Wat Tambor is probably my favourite
  • Han & Chewee combo
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Wampa R7 best plug and play... he is a hammer on my DR team. Normally plays on my Treya Team,,,, hits like a truck, tons of counter hits and has a team buff clear atk...
  • Wat, Wampa, Nest, Nihilus, GK, Barriss, Talzin, Brood Alpha, Rex, GMY, Asajj, B2, Boba, CLS, Malak, GG, Thrawn, R2, Hermit, and KRU are all to some degree plug-and-play.

I like Wampa, Nest, Barriss, Thrawn, GMY, and GG the most on that list , but I can't pick a #1
  • The only character I truly consider plug'n'play is Thrawn. He can be used in literally any team. Empire, Sith Empire, Triumvirate, CLS, JTR, JKR and quite a few other teams as well.

Hoda/Wat would be the other 2, though I am not sure if they are on Thrawn's level.

Wampa and Nest are more of a stand-alone characters.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    No love for BB8? He obviously works best with Resistance, but he can wiggle his way to greatness on pretty much any team.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    No love for BB8? He obviously works best with Resistance, but he can wiggle his way to greatness on pretty much any team.

Doesn't his ID pop faster on exposes being popped?

So he's really on an expose team or droid for the speed/taunt/foresight?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Nah. ID goes off ppl having Secret Intel, or Droids critting. And then ID exposes people.

You want bb8 with Resistance for the long list of synergies that I have no desire to list