GAC territories covered till the end of the day

Starlord04
9 posts Member
edited October 2019
Hello, i am having a suggestion. I do my fights, when i have time so I don't wait till my opponent has fought. The problem here is, most players during the final are waiting for their opponent to fight first, so the one who is fighting last has always an advantage (how many territories got cleared, how many attempts were needed on which fight, how many points has the opponent earned). Wouldn't it be more exciting and challenging for the players if they don't know who made more territories/points and how much attempts the other needed till the end of the day? I mean the territories should be covered until the result is certain. In my opinion this would make it fairer and much more exciting than it is now.
Post edited by Starlord04 on

Replies

• TVF
    36570 posts Member
    It would be boring, so no. Catching an opp in the process of attacking is one of the more fun things to watch in this game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I play whenever I'm ready, sometimes all at once but often spread out over the course of several hours. I never wait until last minute and frequently move before my opponent. Hasn't stopped me from winning.

The most exciting part of GA is catching your opponent's attack in progress and watching your defensive squads stand or fall in real time. That is as close to true PVP as we get in SWGoH.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    It would be boring, so no. Catching an opp in the process of attacking is one of the more fun things to watch in this game.

This. The most intense round I had, was when my opponent and I were both active at the same time and our scores were tied several times during our battles. We were tied even before the final battle.