Lack of Customer Support / Help Assistance Required

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Erik

I have no one left to turn to and I am seeking for your help. I have sent emails to Customer support @ EA but they are unwilling to help me and it seems my appeals and information to them have fallen on deaf ears. And the community needs to see this.

I did not receive my TB rewards at the end of the last TB when I was serving in a guild named Bear with Sabers. It is a 230M GP guild with fantastic players and support.

At the end of the TB, upon completion 4 hours later, the guild Leader had sent me a message on discord to alert me that a replacement had been sought for me as I had surfaced some constraints in timezone.

When I woke up the next morning and logged in the rewards were not in and the Guild Leader, @Dukie_Jaywalker alerted me that it was only done 4 hours later after completion of TB, that they had sought a replacement for me. For the record I ranked #1 for the TB.

Naturally I returned to my previous guild and sought clarity with EA Customer Support. Their response is ‘I had left the guild before completion of TB’ therefore the rewards are not downloaded into my account.

My appeals to them have not been brushed aside, I was appalled to find that my EA account was reset/expired credentials and I had to reset everything to login. This was after I logged in to provide feedback which may be unsatisfactory to their ears. I am still in communication with them at this point of time but there is no progress and it is clear they are unwilling to help. The Guild Leader for Bears with Sabers is willing to come forward, vouch for me and help yet the persons in power to arbitrate and resolve this simple issue, are unwilling to do so. Why?

Interestingly enough, I found online that I was not the only person to face this previously. Yet nothing was done to resolve this? Please take a look and help.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TB-rewards-not-received/m-p/7914806#M27208

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please open a ticket with EA help(if you dont still have one), and then reach out to CG_SBCrumb on the forum in a direct message and give him the ticket number, your ally code and a description of the issue. He may be able to help.
  • @Kyno Thanks.

Ticket number is 51828985. Will try to get him via DM.
  • From this link users can see that the bug issue is not fixed and players’ interest and concerns are not addressed.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TB-rewards-not-received/m-p/7914806#M27208
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Did you leave the guild before collecting the rewards for the completed TB? Or did you check your in-game mailbox before you left and saw, that there were no rewards?

If you simply left before you collected the rewards, you should just be happy, that got those 100 crystals.
    DelKenobi wrote: »
    From this link users can see that the bug issue is not fixed and players’ interest and concerns are not addressed.

From the comments on this:

jr8m171p8soh.jpg

Key words: It's CG's policy.
  • DelKenobi
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    @Waqui

I was asleep at the material time (4am) and logged in only the next day to collect rewards.

I was removed about 4 hrs after completion of TB to make space for my replacement at the guild then.

If its CG’s policy then its a stupid policy that needs to address and fixed. Just because i havent logged in but completed an event doesnt qualify you to earn your rewards?

You may be happy to settle for 100 crystals but I and other players who suffered this ridiculous loss will not.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    DelKenobi wrote: »
    @Waqui

I was asleep at the material time (4am) and logged in only the next day to collect rewards.

I was removed about 4 hrs after completion of TB to make space for my replacement at the guild then.

Just to avoid misunderstanding:
    When you logged in, you had already been removed?
    You may be happy to settle for 100 crystals but I and other players who suffered this ridiculous loss will not.

100 crystals is more than others in your situation received. Happy or not is your choice. Whether you aim your anger at CG or at the officers, who removed you without first making sure, that you collected the rewards is up to you as well.

• @Rhunne

Thanks for the feedback, but its not the crystals that I am after. Its the principle behind it that once u complete the event, you should be entitled to your rewards.
  • DelKenobi
    54 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    @Waiqi

Yes apparently so. But the GL was kind enough to vouch for me and my participation in the TB as well as time of removal to facilitate a suitable replacement. But this is not enough for CG to fix the problem. They would rather turn a blind eye to it.

100 crystals for missing out on my actual TB rewards (including 750 crystals) is not acceptable. Since they wont fix the matter, I would rather alert the community to let them avoid facing such a predicament downstream.
    Post edited by DelKenobi on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Booted without warning from a “ guild with fantastic players and support“? Hmm
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • DelKenobi
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    @Gifafi

Do not distract the focus on my post. The intent here is clear on the lack of customer support.

I suppose they found a replacement and its their call how they opt to run things. I had already surfaced that I would be leaving after TB.

The concept is clear:
    - TB was completed before removal to make space for replacement
    - EA will not help you reinstate your rewards
    - Even though you have a game ally to vouch for you, their customer service would are unable help further citing restrictions in their protocol.

Advice:
    - Login and download your rewards immediately after TB because im making too much money off you suckers 🤓
  • @DelKenobi

Ea support are only interested if you are tip of the spear level spending, failing that, you may get a 100 crystals. You’ll probably be told to message the devs on here @cg_pointlessexercise, you may then get one or two replies, but at the point you think anything may get resolved, tumbleweeds...

Or so I’ve heard anyway, obviously not from personal experience or anything. /sarcasm/
  • @Big_Don_Mandalore nope they don’t care!!