Remove 4dot mods from the mod store

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    The original comment was directed at people that say mods are 100% luck. I'd probably agree with your assessment of 70/30.

69/31 is more like it.

Respectfully disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Wow imagine what those poor 4* mods feel like when you verbally assault them for just existing.

As a 4* mod myself, I demand an apology or else.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    JZ95 wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Mod farmers should struggle to get benifits, that's OK

Because you don't farm mods?

Because they want something good and even better - and it shouldn't be easy, life is life ;)
    I don't farm on regular basis

It's a daily energy... i dont understand.

Also it's difficult to equate but mods are probably the most important thing in the game if you're competitive, they should be important to just about everyone

And people say mods are nothing but luck. Lol.

They are not? I just finished upgrading hundreds of mods because I was running out of space and I got nothing to show for except a bunch of 7-9 speed secondaries which are not gonna be used in arena ever. I check the shop on every refresh, I buy anything that has 5 speed or 4 speed if I like the primary. Thankfully I'm pretty high on credits so I don't have to worry about that, but I go through tons of gold and purple shop mods, blue, green, grey, still no luck. The last time I saw a mod with more than 20 speed was so long ago I can't even remember, I'm starting to think they no longer exist to be honest. The amount of mods I got with over 20 speed in my first couple years of playing and the last year and a half is like 10-1.

Honestly, if you're slicing mods just because you're running out of room, you're proving my point.

I said I upgraded not sliced. I've watched many guides on mods. I don't slice greens unless they are +9 or higher, blue unless they are +14 or higher and purple unless they are +15 or higher. I have a ton of slicing mats saved up, I just can't find mods with those criteria to slice.
  • 22π/(100 - 22π) is the only reasonable estimate.